Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goes to Queen Lindsay hands down...When she/he first came on the board she was a raving lunatic...a Williams hater to the highest degree...way to pull it togather QL... :wavey:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rebecca said:
You see, Topshotta? There is hope for you yet!
Words to live by Becca... :eek:

Seles, she posted something civil about Serena today... :angel:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She sent me a PM that she did a coctail of "Anti-Williams" meds and is slowely becoming a fan...:D

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I must say that I noticed this, too. I saw one of QL's posts and I swear I must have scanned it for at least five minutes searching for a missing word or typo. I was thinking, "There should be a not in here somewhere". Then I wondered if it was an attempt by QL to quote another poster that had gone bad, or was missing a bracket. I was shocked. But I'm very pleased and welcome QL into the Williams fan base. Like QL, I'm a huge Lindsay fan.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
janie said:
My Ignore List has now been updated; Queen Lindsay has been let out on probation! Thanks for the news, TopShotta! :)

No prob, will you assign her a parole officer???

BTW, I must add that the most incorrigible is and will continue to be Selesrules.... :devil:

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
TopShotta said:
No prob, will you assign her a parole officer???

BTW, I must add that the most incorrigible is and will continue to be Selesrules.... :devil:
Yes, the parole officer will report to me quarterly, after careful scanning for any signs of recidivism. ;)

selesrules remains in lock-up ... :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts