Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome back to Miami Michelle! :D Here's to an evern more successful campaign this year!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Premium Member
23,144 Posts
Does Krajicek play?
And why do you hope she will face krajicek?

In the second round the non-seeded players have to play seeded players and probably he thinks Krajicek is the best one for michelle as Krajicek was injured not long time ago.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Michelle won her 1st round match against Makarova... :bounce: :D

She started losing 1st set 6-3... Then, in 2nd set, she was losing 5-1 and Makarova had 3 match-points... Michelle saved all them and she have done an amazing recuperation, taking the set to tie-break... In TB she started losing 3-1 but then she made 6 points in a row to close the set... After this, 3rd set was easier... Michelle was always in front of the score... Final result: 3-6 7-6(3) 6-3

Great fight from Michelle!!!!!!! :worship: :)

Now she will play against Aga Radwanska...

Do your best MLDB :kiss:

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Michelle won her 1st round match against Makarova... :bounce: :D

She started losing 1st set 6-3... Then, in 2nd set, she was losing 5-1 and Makarova had 3 match-points... Michelle saved all them and she have done an amazing recuperation, taking the set to tie-break... In TB she started losing 3-1 but then she made 6 points in a row to close the set... After this, 3rd set was easier... Michelle was always in front of the score... Final result: 3-6 7-6(3) 6-3

Great fight from Michelle!!!!!!! :worship: :)

Now she will play against Aga Radwanska...

Do your best MLDB :kiss:

·
14,092 Posts
Hi Filipinos! Thanks for the match details. It's great to know how Michelle was able to fight back from this match. Pretty impressive. :yeah: BTW, are you from the Philippines?

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Hi Filipinos! Thanks for the match details. It's great to know how Michelle was able to fight back from this match. Pretty impressive. :yeah: BTW, are you from the Philippines?
no, he's from Portugal....and I think he's name is Filipe, that's why his nick is Filipinos, am I right??

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
no, he's from Portugal....and I think he's name is Filipe, that's why his nick is Filipinos, am I right??
Yes... You're right... I chose this name because here in Portugal there is a kind of biscuits that are called 'Filipinos'... I thought it very funny because it's similar with my name (Filipe) so I chose this to be my nick... :p

Michelle will play today against Aga in the 3rd match in court 7...

Good luck Michelle!!! Do your best... ;) :kiss:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts