Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
The Miami tournament draw people can kiss my ass!
They were waiting for this sentence for years :D

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
sania vs lena 2nd round maybe :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: Either ways i am gonna lose.. :mad: :(

·
Registered
14,803 Posts
Good draw for

JHH (very good draw indeed; may help her recover confidence)

Masha (excellent draw, with no one who might make her lose her sleep until the semis; but Jankovic is there, and slumping players tend to put and end to it with a big win, so who knows...)

Ivanovic (has her way completely open to the 4th round, but then meets Mauresmo)

Nastya (but we all know what she's made with the several good draws she's got this year)

Bad draw for

Mauresmo (Stosur on the 2nd round? Even though Stosur pretty much sucks outside her native Australia, I smell upset - and then her nemesis Ivanovic in the 4th round)

Hingis (Kuznetsova and then Schnyder)

Hantuchova

Pennetta (Peschke on the 2nd round?!? It couldn't be worse)

ALG (Clijsters 4th round!)

Lena (up and comers in the early rounds just like at IW instead of the washed up has-beens other players got, then Schiavone, and Clijsters in the QF)

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Corswandt said:
Good draw for

Ivanovic (has her way completely open to the 4th round, but then meets Mauresmo)
well she knows a trick or two to beat momo doesnt she...But it think momo will be determined to get her revenge now..But who knows..

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
go miami!

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
Corswandt said:
Good draw for

JHH (very good draw indeed; may help her recover confidence)

Masha (excellent draw, with no one who might make her lose her sleep until the semis; but Jankovic is there, and slumping players tend to put and end to it with a big win, so who knows...)

Nastya (but we all know what she's made with the several good draws she's got this year)

Bad draw for

Mauresmo (Stosur on the 2nd round? Even though Stosur pretty much sucks outside her native Australia, I smell upset - and then her nemesis Ivanovic in the 4th round)

Hingis (Kuznetsova and then Schnyder)

Hantuchova

Pennetta (Peschke on the 2nd round?!? It couldn't be worse)

ALG (Clijsters 4th round!)

Lena (up and comers in the early rounds just like at IW instead of the washed up has-beens other players got, then Schiavone, and Clijsters in the QF)

Masha could face Venus in the quaters, and Nastya could face her in teh 4th round, yet so say they have good draws.

Believe me, if you asked Maria or Anastasia who they wanted out of the seeds 5-8 they both would have said Venus last!!!! :rolleyes: :wavey:

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
Mightymirza said:
well she knows a trick or two to beat momo doesnt she...But it think momo will be determined to get her revenge now..But who knows..
I think so too :devil:

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
go justine, kim, venus, sania and lena!and franny!

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
skanky~skanketta said:
go justine, kim, venus, sania and lena!and franny!
Hey we share a lot of favs common :kiss:

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
TomTennis said:
Masha could face Venus in the quaters, and Nastya could face her in teh 4th round, yet so say they have good draws.

Believe me, if you asked Maria or Anastasia who they wanted out of the seeds 5-8 they both would have said Venus last!!!! :rolleyes: :wavey:
i definitely agree :)

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Mightymirza said:

I dont know about that Ana will have to beat Garrigues - she's so tough, really.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
A good draw for Sharapova. If she keeps up her form from IW and if she took a great confidence boost from her win there, she should get to the semis (all in straights Maria! :bigclap: :unsure: ). I just hope she has a better plan for when she faces Kim. This would be a good chance for Maria to finally get a win over Kim. :)

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts
What is up with Ivanovich and Mauresmo? It's like those two are fated to face each other early in every tournament.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
LoveFifteen said:
What is up with Ivanovich and Mauresmo? It's like those two are fated to face each other early in every tournament.
I know! :lol: very funny actually...Momo better watch out. Ana played well in IW and another loss from Ana would be :cuckoo: on Momo's part. Let's see what a slam win could do here. ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts