Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its soooo hilarious!!! Im addicted to it. The paternity test and lie detector test shows are the funniest. Funniest were Tabitha(the hoe), she slept with atleast 11+ men and tested 10 on the show and none of them were the father. Another was Kasheema, she tried to attack the man she thought was the father of her baby and her wig fell off and she tried to readjust it back on :lol: Maury said she disrespected herself on the show. Its sooo funny when they run in the back and there running from the cameras and going through doors and everything. And the "sexy" decoy Charmaigne is ugly, and they fall for it everytime.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
I think I watched that show once in the US. It was something about " is this person a man or a woman?" and I'm sure it was quite offensive to watch for transgendered people. That said, I thought it was a blast (very un pc of me I know).

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HAHA yeah, they try and fool you, but the muscular "women" are really women and the petite "women" are actually men.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they are, but the way they act on the show doesn't reflect how they should. Cussing, fighting the man, etc. :lol: OMG and when they have the big screen with the father and the child, the woman starts pointing out how they have the same hair line :lol: , the same nose, the same teeth(on an 8 mo. old baby), and one even said the same small pen**. Except for Tabitha and Georgetta, they have to use 2 separate screens because they ran out of room for all of the men and the baby. lol

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
Yeah they are, but the way they act on the show doesn't reflect how they should. Cussing, fighting the man, etc. :lol: OMG and when they have the big screen with the father and the child, the woman starts pointing out how they have the same hair line :lol: , the same nose, the same teeth(on an 8 mo. old baby), and one even said the same small pen**. Except for Tabitha and Georgetta, they have to use 2 separate screens because they ran out of room for all of the men and the baby. lol
Haha, that's just wrong. :lol:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
hahaha yeah i like those man or woman ones... :p

But, just for being girlie and cute....i like the animals special ones too :p

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
All this fool have is Paternity test shows...and yes they are good. I luv it when some of those damn gulls get on there screaming and hollerin that the men are the fathers and its not the father...they look so dumb....how the hell are u not going know who's meat been up in you and fertilized your egg? LOL sad.....

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol. I talk about how dumb they are like when they come on the show to tell them that they were cheating and the baby might not be theirs and the baby actually is theirs. Its like you could have told them that at the house. lol

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Barrie_Dude said:
Does anyone watch Jerry Springer?
His show is trash now...but back in the day. (late 90's)...his show was OFF THE HOOK!!!! .....one word.....FIGHTS!!!!...Man my whole family use to sit and watch Jerry Springer as if we were watching a Disney Family movie. He had the best talk show back then..he was even killin Oprah ratings.

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
188,335 Posts
DemWilliamsGulls said:
His show is trash now...but back in the day. (late 90's)...his show was OFF THE HOOK!!!! .....one word.....FIGHTS!!!!...Man my whole family use to sit and watch Jerry Springer as if we were watching a Disney Family movie. He had the best talk show back then..he was even killin Oprah ratings.
Yes it is stupid

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
my favourite maury shows are the teenage slut ones :haha:

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DemWilliamsGulls said:

OMG The same thing my family did. I remember, they bought they uncut tapes and they said I was too young to watch them so I cried. They use to be throwing hands on that show. Weave flying everywhere. Now, they try to fight, but they have the crew in between them. I dont like it because it got tooo trashy(Jerry beads), but its funny when they ring the "ding ding" bell, I guess for fighting, and the people starting acting crazy, and also, when they have an overweight person and their wearing something slutty, and then they ring the cow "mooooo" bell.

Today I got 7 out of 10 right. The people that look like men are actually women, and the people that look like women are actually men.

The Maury episodes where they have the bad kids is hilarious. I remember Sierra(9 years old), this black girl, she was talking about how she drank Vodka, Smirnoff, and Sky Blue, and how she smokes. When they were in the limo and she punched her mom in the kneecap and her mom said what did you say, and Sierra said "I called you a bitch and I wadunt talkin to you bitch. She beat her brothers and sisters up. It was sooo funny. They always steal and trash the green room.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts