Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robbie Williams has done it, I'm considering doing it (not cos of him), I've yearned for a smooth ass for a long while, it's just too damn hairy...

Have any of you shaved/waxed/Immaced/had electrolysis done on your arse?

If you shaved, did the hairs grow back? Did you get arse stubble?

Have you ever taken someone up a smooth arse?

Today's Mass Debate, debate now!

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
LOL! No i haven't, i already cut myself shaving my facial hair, i'm a bit worried what would happen down there :p

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
done everywhere but the arse!

but i use a cream not razor cos its much easier...it just feels and looks much better to be totally smooth :)\

go for it [email protected]

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
No. And I'm 18 and I don't even have armpit hair. I'm serious. Is there something wrong with me lol? (Everywhere else is normal)

*runs away*

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I dont think anything is wrong if you dont have armpit hair, I was probably around 17-18 before I got any armpit hair. I'm just not a very hairy person.

HOWEVER, having said that, one place I do have some hair is my ass and lower back. Why God, why did you give me hair there and no where else. I hardly even have to shave my face! OH THE AGONY!

Anyway, what cream do you use? I was thinking of using Nair or whatever. Is there something better to use?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
go get waxed. hairy asses are a major turn-off

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not like a babboon's arse but I just feel uncomfortable with the amount of hairs on it.

But arse stubble worries me, I don't wanna look like I have an anal beard ;)

Anyone wish to add any further?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Sophie_Angel said:
u want him to wax his ass? :eek:

ouch

yeah its better than shaving or using a cream... both will give u stubble and dont last nearly as long.

waxing thins the hair and lasts a long time. its not THAT painful. the worst pain of being waxed is on the inner thighs.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Sam L said:
Why would a straight man want to shave down there? :confused:

Also if I was a straight woman and if my man wanted to shave down there, I'd start thinking, Hmmm..

Am I alone in thinking this? :confused:

why do you say that? i know plenty of guys who shave everything... it makes for a more pleasurable experience for both. my [ex] boy shaves everything... and he barely has any hair.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Thanks BB.

Anyway, gay or straight I don't think anyone looks down there. It's probably just a question of how you want your body to be.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
This girl I used to work with showed everyone how she shavesh er own ass....she spread her legs and well, she had on her clothes, but it was quite unladylike to do that in front of people...

I use a body shave lotion specifically designed for body shaving. I don't remember the name of it offhand though. I have shaved my ass before. Not that it really needed it, but I did it anyway. Just be careful.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
Keith said:
This girl I used to work with showed everyone how she shavesh er own ass....she spread her legs and well, she had on her clothes, but it was quite unladylike to do that in front of people...
asides being unladylike its also a lil unappropiate for work. eww

i usually get a brazilian bikini wax done. it hurts [the first time was the worst] but its a lot easier than shaving every few days... and im getting used to it.

i still think he should he should wax it. theres nothing worse than grabbing a hairy ass. ick.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
i guess it depends on where your coming from and if its in, or not..most of my m8s do atleast their legs, some more

1 - 20 of 29 Posts