Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


:clap2: :bigclap: :yippee: GOOD LUCK MARTA :clap2: :bigclap: :yippee:
Marta earned a WC here after winning Toruń 25 k event

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,938 Posts
Thanks for the picture. :worship:

:kiss: Marta DOMACHOWSKA :kiss: Welcome to Pattaya. :hearts: She is a pretty girl. Can't wait to meet her in Pattaya.

It would be great if you could please give me more her information. :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jirobkk said:
Thanks for the picture. :worship:

:kiss: Marta DOMACHOWSKA :kiss: Welcome to Pattaya. :hearts: She is a pretty girl. Can't wait to meet her in Pattaya.

It would be great if you could please give me more her information. :hearts:
Hi :)
for more informations please visit my website:
http://www.marta-domachowska.prv.pl there is an english version :) but unfortunatelly the photo gallery isn`t working now. :mad:

I hope you will have a chance to meet Marta :)

:wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have just received a messege from Marta :D

She has a WC for qualies and she goes to Pattaya tomorrow evening.
That`s great, as she will have a chance to practise before the event and get use to conditions.

go MARTA !! :bounce: :rocker2:
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
6,913 Posts
matija-seles said:
Marta please avoid an beagel! Everything more is just... great!
You must be joking, right? Marta didn't lose a set 0/6 in this season (the same last year I think), although she played against TOP-100 players like Talaja or Czink(won 6/4 6/2).
This friday she beat Birnerova 6/0 in the last set (WTA-110) so I think your opinion is just not right...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,938 Posts
Jakub said:
I have just received a messege from Marta :D

She has a WC for qualies and she goes to Pattaya tomorrow evening.
That`s great, as she will have a chance to practise before the event and get use to conditions.

go MARTA !! :bounce: :rocker2:
I will be in Pattaya on 1,2 November and will join palyers' party. Hope to take Marta's photo and watching her play. :kiss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,361 Posts
martaGO!!! said:
You must be joking, right? Marta didn't lose a set 0/6 in this season (the same last year I think), although she played against TOP-100 players like Talaja or Czink(won 6/4 6/2).
This friday she beat Birnerova 6/0 in the last set (WTA-110) so I think your opinion is just not right...

Real very big result from Marta :lol:

Binerova is 111 and she past WTA qual. once. She must be really great player - more players like this and Marta will be 250 in the world. :lol:
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
6,913 Posts
So...Marta plays against Varanya Vijuksanaboon in the first round of qualifying. The score can't be different that 6/0 6/0. Varanya will be lucky if she wins 5 points during the whole match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good Luck Marta :D :bounce:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
M&M said:
btw: is it true that marta won't play the australian open?
there was an article in a newspaper, Marta said she won`t play in Australia because she has to go to high school ;)

good luck tomorrow Marta :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
6-1, 6-0 :) :yeah:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top