Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,659 Posts
She would defnitely deserve it more than most of the australians who will get one. But I don't think that she'll get one... she'll have to get through qualies :(

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Mana said:
I have a feeling that its going to happen!!!
Oh how i wish that could happen aswell! She does deserve it, and afterall, the aussie open promoters could do us kiwis a favour - we gave the Scud a wildcard in to the heineken open!

either way, because i'll be there from day 2 of qualifying onwards, i'll be cheering for Marina all the way. Would be a dream match in the first or second round versus Sharapova :bounce:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
waratahsrock said:
Oh how i wish that could happen aswell! She does deserve it, and afterall, the aussie open promoters could do us kiwis a favour - we gave the Scud a wildcard in to the heineken open!

either way, because i'll be there from day 2 of qualifying onwards, i'll be cheering for Marina all the way. Would be a dream match in the first or second round versus Sharapova :bounce:
Or Nadia!!!

I'm hanging out for a Marina Vs. Nadia first round ASB Classic match!!!

·
Premium Member
21,243 Posts
I'd love to see Marina get a maindraw WC into the Open...we should be giving our neighbours a boost.

Won't happen though...

·
Registered
23,508 Posts
Marina deserves one even more now, after winning the 25k Alphen tournament a couple of weeks back

1 - 13 of 13 Posts