Tennis Forum banner

2681 - 2700 of 4793 Posts

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
:lol: I love going through the old pics threads. so many gems still there :hearts:
Maybe I am the only one who thought it was worth doing, but I finally organized the siberian siren threads chronologically...
click my signature link, and pick the year you are likely to find what you are looking for....

·
Registered
986 Posts
Maybe I am the only one who thought it was worth doing, but I finally organized the siberian siren threads chronologically...
click my signature link, and pick the year you are likely to find what you are looking for....
Well done :yeah:

·
Premium Member
28,306 Posts
Thank you soo soo soooooo much :worship:

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
I always thought Maria and Safin would make unspeakably attractive children.

Novak seems like a douchelord, and Maria deserves better. :angel:
I would still do unspeakable things to him though :eek:

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Thank you :worship:

:yeah:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I always thought Maria and Safin would make unspeakably attractive children.

Novak seems like a douchelord, and Maria deserves better. :angel:
I would still do unspeakable things to him though :eek:
Safin is one night guy. He is not looking for love or kids, but for sex only (sorry can not write the proper word...)
Do you want Maria having such relation with him like Daniela?
Do not think so...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
We all know how Safin is. And we were not saying he and Maria are gonna get married tomorrow. ;) :p We just said they would be one very attractive or hot couple... It's just a joke. It is not like Safin really likes Maria or vice versa.
As for Novak, if any of the tennis players, I'd like him with Ana, but actually not - I don't want any of my faves to be close to his dad. :scared: Although I think he and Yuri would have - hmmm interesting interactions. On a serious note - I am not a Djokovic fan, but I find him and Jelena as a good couple and I hope they do stay together.

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Old Maria pics from 2001 to 2003

2003 Birmingham

Reactions: Kamww

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
oh, hai Camilla.

·
Registered