Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Lets Wait Til New Mods Are Announced" Thread | If you applied, enter here!!!

I did :haha: I know im such a controversial poster, but i know i'd do a good work :).

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,285 Posts
Re: The "Lets Wait Til New Mods Are Announced" Thread | If you applied, enter here!!!

Good luck

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: The "Lets Wait Til New Mods Are Announced" Thread | If you applied, enter here!!!

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
12,951 Posts

Jeronimo applied? :spit:

·
Premium Member
14,046 Posts

God, i dread to think what we'll be getting next :eek:

·
Premium Member
14,046 Posts

lol, it wasn't directed at you personally. i don't really know you. it was just a general statement ;)

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

lol, it wasn't directed at you personally. i don't really know you. it was just a general statement ;)
Cool, maybe you dont know me but know how controversial i've been :p But im a person who likes to work, and im able and want to work for the board :)

since its a place where i spend almost all the time im on the internet :p

·
Registered
25,544 Posts

Other than your homophobia, you're not really controversial.

·
Banned
20,175 Posts

Well, good luck:lol:

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

This seems like a suicide thread. :p.

Thanks Marko and Michael i guess :)

·
Premium Member
14,046 Posts

Jeяonimo;13397946 said:
Cool, maybe you dont know me but know how controversial i've been :p But im a person who likes to work, and im able and want to work for the board :)

since its a place where i spend almost all the time im on the internet :p
can't say i have :lol: but you're doing a grand job of being diplomatic in here so far :p

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks i guess

And That Thai girl is just :drool:

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts

Enough of this. If you want to start a waiting thread then do it in non-tennis.

As I indicated when posting the original announcement - applications are confidential but if you elect to inform others that you put yourself forward that remains your choice.

Attempts to gain public support from your mates to supplement your application - if indeed you made one - will be ignored.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.