Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
31,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I'm very mixed with this episode... Probably my least favorite so far this Season.
If I said I didn't love it, I'd be lion, er, lyin'...It was certainly sensational and crazy, but for me it all worked brilliantly. Rev. Matt featured in the best episode of the 1st season and also the best one of the 2nd season, and so far it looks like they've continued the tradition into the 3rd.

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,097 Posts
Just finished season 1.

Apart from a slightly melodramatic finale, an excellent show :yeah: But they keep killing my favourite characters :sobbing:

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
This show looks very interesting to me, especially as I'm die-hard Lost fan. Are they similar in any way?

·
Registered
27,384 Posts
This show looks very interesting to me, especially as I'm die-hard Lost fan. Are they similar in any way?
Not really. I think they are related in the sense that both are very ambitious in their scope and not shy to think out of the box with the narrative.
I'm feeling you'll like it if you give it a try.
Like with Lost, their fans are very commited to the show. It's Love/Hate kind of.

·
Registered
31,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Great you enjoyed Season 1 cause Season 2 is the better of the 2 :bigclap:
It's quite remarkable, but I just finished watching Season 1 for the 2nd time and enjoyed it about 10 times more than the first time. The criticisms I had the first time now seem trivial in context of the show as a whole. Even the whole Wayne subplot, acknowledged by most as the weakest part of S1, made more sense to me the 2nd time through.

·
Registered
27,384 Posts
It's quite remarkable, but I just finished watching Season 1 for the 2nd time and enjoyed it about 10 times more than the first time. The criticisms I had the first time now seem trivial in context of the show as a whole. Even the whole Wayne subplot, acknowledged by most as the weakest part of S1, made more sense to me the 2nd time through.
I really need a rewatch. But I'll wait to this Season (which is sadly the last :sad: ) is over.

Offtopic, With the new Season about to begin, I just started rewatching Twin Peaks (and not sure If I ever watched Season 2 even) and is so, so good.

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
I'm so upset there is only one episode left. This brilliant show works on so many levels for me. Can't wait to rewatch from start to finish once its all over.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts