Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a match !!!

I never see Mary like this for 3 years now, it was so great to watch her fight like this, there is no other word "fighting it was she did today but not against Jelena but against her.

When she was down to 1/5, Mary was so nervous and angry against her, she even hit herself...

She is just wonderful ,maybe somebody saw it but some tears was sliding on her cheeks at the end... She was so happy to win

:angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
773 Posts
I was running late for work today because I was watching the tape of Mary's match!!! When she lost the second set tie breaker I fast forwarded it and saw she was 5-1 down - then I kept fast-forwarding because I was late and she came back - it was a great match!!!

·
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today I heard an interview of Mary, she was talking on the phone with a french journalists and there was an article on the newspaper too.

She said she just tried to stay calm and fight point by point.

Journalists said that Mary can come back in the top ten if she keeps playing that way, she's still a very good player and when she's at the good place in the right time her backhand and forehand are probably one of the best in the world.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mary launched a lots of shots like she did in the past so, KEEP GOING girl !!!

·
Registered
19,849 Posts
Thanks you guys so much for the reports on Mary. You know it has been killing me not knowing how Mary is doing. And finally now knoing she is doing WELL ypeeeeeee

I guess Mary playings again on Saturday. I won't know what happens until I get annother connection when I am back in Scotland.

Right now I am crusing down the NILE, I am in ASWAN at the moment and have not had the chance until this night to connect.

So GO MARY !!!!!! :angel:

regards

Mark

·
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mark Spruce said:
Thanks you guys so much for the reports on Mary. You know it has been killing me not knowing how Mary is doing. And finally now knoing she is doing WELL ypeeeeeee

I guess Mary playings again on Saturday. I won't know what happens until I get annother connection when I am back in Scotland.

Right now I am crusing down the NILE, I am in ASWAN at the moment and have not had the chance until this night to connect.

So GO MARY !!!!!! :angel:

regards

Mark
HEY Mark !!!!

I hope you have good holidays, I came back yesterday from spain just in time for the match !!! You should saw Mary she was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can be proud of her.
I'm leaving again on sundays for 2 weeks but I will check the result on my mobile :devil: if you have a mobile I can send the result to you, well tell me if you want I will do it with pleasure :angel:

Bye bye Mark see you soon !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.