Tennis Forum banner

141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
WHen I first read this thread a year ago then Rita Ora was the biggest name in the OP. Now it seems that Dua Lipa and Bebe Rexha have skyrocketed to the top of the music industry. Era Istrefi only had that one song though. Rita Ora has gone missing.

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
WHen I first read this thread a year ago then Rita Ora was the biggest name in the OP. Now it seems that Dua Lipa and Bebe Rexha have skyrocketed to the top of the music industry. Era Istrefi only had that one song though. Rita Ora has gone missing.
Rita is still more recognizable globally than Dua Lipa which is only a matter of time since Dua is gonna be huge pretty soon I believe. Bebe Rexha is doing her thing as per usual. Era Istrefi is gonna be releasing a new song next week, let's see where that'll take her.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
"Your Song" by Rita Ora got quite a bit of radio airplay over here this summer (catchy tune!), but it doesn't seem as if she's quite broken out on this side of the world. OTOH, "New Rules" by Dua is starting to climb on the charts - currently #83 on the US Hot 100, and #34 on the Canadian Hot 100! I'm happy people are starting to discover her. :inlove:

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
I've looked at that Bebe Rexha/ Louis Tomilinson video and I've come to the conclusion it's her best look in a video so far. She looks better as a blonde :D
BTW I didn't even know she's 28 years old. Without being rude that's quite old for a popstar given she's only been noticed mainstream in the last few years. I just assumed she was younger.

"new rules" has gone number one in the UK for Dua Lipa. It is also top 10 here in Australia. To my ears it's not that much better than earlier songs like "hotter than hell" - and certainly "the one" but it seems to be her biggest hit so far.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
What a wonderful person.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Say no more! :cheer:

This is all you need to know.

And her aunt:

Love these :hearts:

Albanian sounds so mysterious :D

These songs are similar to some Bulgarian chalga I've heard though. I guess this is Albanian chalga. Especially the last song

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Albanian is Indo-European language? It sounds very similar to others, yet the words are all completely different.

141 - 160 of 161 Posts