Tennis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
7,752 Posts
I'm still waiting for Dua's album to be released (June 2nd, according to Amazon) but in the meantime, Urban Outfitters released "The Only EP" on vinyl. It has the following tracks:
1 - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
2 - For Julian
3 - Hotter Than Hell
4 - Be the One
5 - New Love

Here it is on my turntable :cool:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
I'm still waiting for Dua's album to be released (June 2nd, according to Amazon) but in the meantime, Urban Outfitters released "The Only EP" on vinyl. It has the following tracks:
1 - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
2 - For Julian
3 - Hotter Than Hell
4 - Be the One
5 - New Love

Here it is on my turntable :cool:

Yesssss. This has definitely been Dua's year. Can't wait for the album to come out :inlove:

·
Registered
7,752 Posts
So who's heard Dua Lipa's album? I think it's great, so many good songs, and her voice is in perfect form :hearts: I would love to see her live someday. The album charted surprisingly well considering Warner Bros didn't do a great job of promoting it and delayed it so many times.

I got the vinyl copy from Amazon today, signed by Dua herself! :inlove:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
So who's heard Dua Lipa's album? I think it's great, so many good songs, and her voice is in perfect form :hearts: I would love to see her live someday. The album charted surprisingly well considering Warner Bros didn't do a great job of promoting it and delayed it so many times.

I got the vinyl copy from Amazon today, signed by Dua herself! :inlove:

Such a great album. I'm pleasantly surprised with some of the songs included i.e. IDGAF, New Rules etc. The album is very coherent and cohesive at the same time. I did manage to watch her live when she was performing in Prishtine last time around :bowdown: Her voice :bowdown:

I think she'll only get better and more popular from here on. I've noticed that a lot more YouTubers are also reacting to her songs and to this album and everyone is loving it.

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Rumor has it that Era Istrefi's new single called 'Sapphire' is gonna be one of the soundtracks for the new Fifty Shades of Grey movie :hysteric: Here's a sneak peak of the song.

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #136

What are your thoughts on Dua Lipa's new single 'New Rules' you guys ?

Almost 38 million views in under two weeks :bowdown:

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
The Rita Ora song is in the top 20 in Australia, it's growing on me :)

Meanwhile Bebe Rexha has hooked up with someone from One Direction on a new song:

Normally I can't stand anything associated with One Direction but I will give the song a chance to win me over :lol:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
The Rita Ora song is in the top 20 in Australia, it's growing on me :)

Meanwhile Bebe Rexha has hooked up with someone from One Direction on a new song:

Normally I can't stand anything associated with One Direction but I will give the song a chance to win me over :lol:
Yayyy Bebe :cheer: And the song is doing quite well views wise :yeah:

PS: Check out Stanaj. He's Albanian as well :cheer: And, he's male :eek:h:

121 - 140 of 161 Posts