·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Rita Ora
2. Bebe Rexha
3. Dua Lipa
4. Era Istrefi

Which one will in the end have the most illustrious career? I know Rita Ora has already gained international recognition, and Bebe Rexha just released her new song with Nicki Minaj, but I think that Era Istrefi will surprise everyone and make it big soon enough.

Dua Lipa is becoming quite famous in the UK! Here's her last single with the new one called 'Hotter than Hell' due to be released in May!

Bebe Rexha just released her single with Nicki Minaj!

Era's single!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Rona Nishliu, who represented Albania at Eurovision Song Contest 2012 is also from Kosovo. She placed 5th in the contest,which is the best position for an Albanian entry .

·
Blighted and solo
43,935 Posts
Dua Lipa sounds familiar. She must have had a song submitted in BSG.

·
Registered
36,225 Posts
The idea of a Kosovan music revolution is cool. :lol:

Dua Lipa, seems as though she can sing, but I don't like the production of this song.
Bebe, no! overproduced Minaj-like stuff
Era, I like her voice/singing best, but this song is not great.

Are there male Kosovan artists getting notice outside of Kosova?

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The idea of a Kosovan music revolution is cool. :lol:

Dua Lipa, seems as though she can sing, but I don't like the production of this song.
Bebe, no! overproduced Minaj-like stuff
Era, I like her voice/singing best, but this song is not great.

Are there male Kosovan artists getting notice outside of Kosova?
I didn't like Bebe's last song that much either, her song with that rapper what was his name again, somewith with G :lol: was great, the song is called Me, Myself and I.

Dua's new song will be released soon, here's a sneak peek!

And as far as male Artists are concerned, at the moment none of them are internationally recognized. The Women have taken over :lol:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Era :hearts:

That song is dope, I've listened to it for a while now.

She kinda sounds a bit like Rihanna :lol:

Also, I want that coat :eek:h:
She does doesn't she :eek:

She just signed a music deal with Sony worth of 2 million dollars. Her new single will be released soon. She is a big star in Kosovo and Albania and her song bon bon is being played all over Europe now :lol:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Btw, Bebe Rexha wrote Eminem and Rihanna's song Monster. She sold it to them but I like her original version better!

·
Registered
236 Posts
She does doesn't she :eek:

She just signed a music deal with Sony worth of 2 million dollars. Her new single will be released soon. She is a big star in Kosovo and Albania and her song bon bon is being played all over Europe now :lol:
Yes and that's big because people listen to it despite the fact that they don't understand the language. It's not my favorite kind of music, but it is quite catchy :hearts:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Era's Bon Bon has alredy reached 61 million views :inlove:

It was played in the Miss USA pageant last night :hysteric:

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
1. Rita Ora
2. Bebe Rexha
3. Dua Lipa
4. Era Istrefi

Which one will in the end have the most illustrious career? I know Rita Ora has already gained international recognition, and Bebe Rexha just released her new song with Nicki Minaj, but I think that Era Istrefi will surprise everyone and make it big soon enough.

Dua Lipa is becoming quite famous in the UK! Here's her last single with the new one called 'Hotter than Hell' due to be released in May!
Dua Lipa's song is pretty good. Rita Ora is very British imo, does she speak Albanian with an accent? I've always wondered about that one

1 - 20 of 161 Posts