Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brits who were born in the eighties will remember the show "Rainbow", but most of you probably dont know what it is. Basically, it was a kids tv show which involved some puppet charcters, a large costumed bear, and a few humans. The show was raging success in the early eighties, and I have fond memories of the show I watched growing up.
I have scoured the internet and i have found a show which apparantely went out on air during the "rainbow" hey-day. This show is full of adult innuendo, and consequently received amass of complaints from disgruntled parents.
Here I have posted a link to a clip of this show:rainbow clip

Scroll down the page and hit the button on the clip to play it.
Judge for yourself wether those complaints were warranted. :lol: :lol:

Reactions: lindsayno1

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
lmao i used to love rainbow when i was a kid. not watched the clip, but ive seen it before!!! bungle, george and zippy woooo!

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
Zippy was a legend. George was Genius. Bungle was just.....well the Sam Smith of tv show characters....
I fullfilled my life ambition by meeting Zippy and George at a nightclub two years ago. George had his pink feather boer and danced to "It's Raining Men". Zippy tried to eat my arm. Twas a beautiful moment.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
rainbow was brilliant.....kids tv today is shite compared to the 80s.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Actually, I used to work on that show when I was younger. It was my job to keep Zippy's mouth zipped up in between shooting, so we could all get some peace and prepare for the next scene.

·
Team WTAworld
15,941 Posts
Can someone tell me what the clip is? I really don't want to download it if it's perverted or something :scared:

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
I've seen that on ebaumsworld.com, though i didn't realize that it was an actual tv show:p i always thought it was just some made up thing :rolls:

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tennis_freak67 said:
Can someone tell me what the clip is? I really don't want to download it if it's perverted or something :scared:
Clip should be in the middle. Scroll down, and you will se a balck square with a button in it-hit that. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts