Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time on wtaworld... I invite you to win a trophy. Yes, a real trophy with you name engraved on it. No bollocks, I will send you it and probably something else depending on how damn good you are.

Basically I want you, yes... YOU to do the following for me. Yes... ME.

I'm requiring participants for this award to hold a placard or banner, well anything that shows the slogan "Joe Winson led me astray" in an unusual location. More points are given for the more unusual/more public place.

For example if you streak at the Wimbledon final with "Joe Winson led me astray" on your stomach you're in with a good chance of winning.

Entries close 10th September 2003.

Terms and Conditions

* Participants may be disqualified if they cause mental distress to a person or persons in that certain area.
* The family and employees of Joe Winson must not enter.
* The Taj Mahal is not allowed in this competition.
* The phrase "Joe Winson led me astray" must clearly be visible on the scanned picture in order to qualify for the competition.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Ah'll si worr'ah c'n doo fo'thee, yoth!

BTW, Joey I thought of you t'other week, passing through Belper on the A6 on me way oop t' Buckin' Fuxton

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh, did thee g'past t'Meadow? Tha presumes thee went t'wards Ambergate and on t'Via Gellia past t' owd RJN wirewoks and footy pitch where I played.

Does t' Caine Cheetham still play for thee at t'Silverlands? He wor shite at Belper.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
JoeyWinson3.0 said:
Ahh, did thee g'past t'Meadow? Tha presumes thee went t'wards Ambergate and on t'Via Gellia past t' owd RJN wirewoks and footy pitch where I played.
Ent t'foggiest pal, ah were mindin' t'rord!

Does t' Caine Cheetham still play for thee at t'Silverlands? He wor shite at Belper.
<addopts posh soft soothern bastard vowels>
Eckshleh, ayld chyap, one's nie living dyne sythe, lending one's support to Brighton end Haive Elbion, what-what; taken rahther a dive this season, thay, sedleh!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
JoeyWinson3.0 said:
Aye but tha thought tha would kip tabs on t' Buxton lot up theere lad.
Oooh aye! Reg'lar, visitin' t'in-laws (and t'outlaws he he) even them as what lives in that ther Belper!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A team of photo experts (thats me and someone I know who is an "expert" in photoshop) will be scrutinising the authenticity of your photographs, although bloody good photoshop jobs may be considered... or maybe not

1 - 11 of 11 Posts