Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thinking it might be cool to have thread to talk about Kim when she's not playing :p

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
me and my girl went to the basketballmatch of Bree last Saturday
against Pepinster
we won :D

saw Kim there
after the match

·
Registered
970 Posts
me and my girl went to the basketballmatch of Bree last Saturday
against Pepinster
we won :D

saw Kim there
after the match
God, you're so lucky that you can see Kim so often! I really envy you!!! :) I never saw her in reality :sad:
I saw a video about that match and I was happy too that Bree won. Actually, I followed the score on the internet.;)

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
God, you're so lucky that you can see Kim so often! I really envy you!!! :) I never saw her in reality :sad:
I saw a video about that match and I was happy too that Bree won. Actually, I followed the score on the internet.;)
it was the first time in a year that I went
but at the end of the match I really thought I was gonna die :eek:
lucky Jimbo was on fire!

·
Registered
718 Posts
it was the first time in a year that I went
but at the end of the match I really thought I was gonna die :eek:
lucky Jimbo was on fire!
If anyone had told me two and a half years ago that people would talk about Jimbo on this board and that I would actually know who that person was... :lol:

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim plays for Bree,
he's the guy that shoots almost every ball right
whenever a match gets really close near the end,
he just shoots 3 pointers :lol:

·
Registered
970 Posts
Which is the thing you most like/dislike about KIM? Forehand, backhand, service, her behaviour on/off the court....things like that...

·
Registered
970 Posts
Personally, I like the fact that she knows how to lose!! I often see players acting really ugly after they lost a match. Kim has a nice attitude and this is a quality for the real sportsmen/sportswomen!

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
I agree Doris;)

she's quite stubborn and sometimes impatient but not sure if those are bad or good sides considering that those two are things I have in common with her :devil: :lol:

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Personally, I like the fact that she knows how to lose!! I often see players acting really ugly after they lost a match. Kim has a nice attitude and this is a quality for the real sportsmen/sportswomen!
but some ppl see this like she doesn't care about winning

·
45,508 Posts
those are bashers and find any opportunity to do so. However to be at the top you do need to show some anger and Kim very rarely does, so that's what disturbs people and makes them think -myself included at times I confess- that she doesn't care (but that doesn't mean she's not willing to win, it's the impression people from outside get ;))

How about people go and vote there :p http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=293741&page=7

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those are bashers and find any opportunity to do so. However to be at the top you do need to show some anger and Kim very rarely does, so that's what disturbs people and makes them think -myself included at times I confess- that she doesn't care (but that doesn't mean she's not willing to win, it's the impression people from outside get ;))

How about people go and vote there :p http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=293741&page=7
that's what I meant

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yes, it amazes me to see the number of people who think that she doesn't care just because she doesn't get angry. Personally, I think it's because they would get angry if they were in a situation like that, so they expect Kim doing the same. But not everybody reacts in the same way to failure.
Besides, the few times I saw Kim get angry, she started playing even worse, so anger isn't an emotion that I am looking for from her during a match. :lol:

·
Registered
970 Posts
You are right moonlight! I don't like to see Kim angry on the court either. I just said that I like her behaviour after she lost a match. Lots of players don't know how to lose and this is really sad. On the contrary, Kim tries to stay positive and this is something I trully admire about her! ;)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Ohh....and her smile!!! :hearts: I think that she has the most gorgeous smile on the court, don't you think so??? Nice!!!!! :)

·
45,508 Posts
You are right moonlight! I don't like to see Kim angry on the court either. I just said that I like her behaviour after she lost a match. Lots of players don't know how to lose and this is really sad. On the contrary, Kim tries to stay positive and this is something I trully admire about her! ;)
you know what it's like, when you're too nice, people just don't like it, because they have to be angry or pissed at something ;)

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Ohh....and her smile!!! :hearts: I think that she has the most gorgeous smile on the court, don't you think so??? Nice!!!!! :)
Definitely. Lovely smile.

There's lots of things I like about Kim. One thing I like her for is that even if you don't like the message - she let's her fans know what's going on through her diary and interviews. She's always given notice of her intentions. Hasn't yet pulled out of tournaments at the very last minute without any warning unlike other players I could name. She's always planned her recoveries from injuries, lets us know when she aims to be back, and works toward her announced return date.

What I really hate about Kim is the rotten luck she's had with injuries.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts