121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
12,979 Posts
Amazing Antwerp Amélie!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Before Nadl comes up with more professional work ;) , I tried my "montage" of Amélie's Antwerp's victories:

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,494 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry I am late, but I was away and I did watch the final on sunday :hearts: and even as a Kim fan, I got everone cheering for Amé where I was :lol: :clap2:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry I am late, but I was away and I did watch the final on sunday :hearts: and even as a Kim fan, I got everone cheering for Amé where I was :lol: :clap2:
I wondered where you were? I thought you'd be torn in two by the match :sad: but by rights you should have been on Kim's side being her last home town tournament :D

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,494 Posts
well yes I should have been on Kim's side, but I just couldn't :help: :tape: It just got a little on my nerves that her motivation seems to have gone down since she won the USopen and on her forum, some have been pretty silly not being able to stand any kind of criticism... Add to that the fact she announced she wouldn't play RG :sad: and have a reduced season, makes me wonder why bother :eek: So all my cheers went to Amélie on sunday ;) (not even mentionning that I had my 6 years old cousin, who'd never watched a tennis match before started shouting Allez Amélie! I just couldn't resist :hearts: :worship: )

121 - 130 of 130 Posts