Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,696 Posts
Rowan Atkinson!! :worship:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
guess who was there yesterday :rolls:

more of him in the Offical Bean thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,647 Posts
Wish I could be there looking for Mr. friggen Bean

http://smileys.*************.com/cat/12/12_4_76.gifIf You see the bugger, approach Him with care! He might run, He might sprout, He might jump,He might climb, hopefully the Police will stick Him in the can!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,375 Posts
Sarza tells me that Mr. Bean and Mr. Clappy Hands were watching matches together today, apparently with some other strange looking guy. I guess I'll be seeing him next week at Eastbourne. Mr. Clappy Hnads only goes to Birmingham, doesn't he?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,733 Posts
Today...was seeing what Vaidisova is all about when i got sandwiched between him and Mr Clappy (who was sporting some kinda arabic head scarf). I suddentl felt sick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,523 Posts
Dava said:
Today...was seeing what Vaidisova is all about when i got sandwiched between him and Mr Clappy (who was sporting some kinda arabic head scarf). I suddentl felt sick.
So does that mean you are the "other strange looking guy" which Caz talks about in her above post? :eek: :p :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,733 Posts
Pdm1987 said:
So does that mean you are the "other strange looking guy" which Caz talks about in her above post? :eek: :p :lol:
I could well be:p but then there were a few strange lookin people today, and I would like ot think i looked highly respectable. :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,523 Posts
Dava said:
I could well be:p but then there were a few strange lookin people today, and I would like ot think i looked highly respectable. :angel:
LOL, I can't wait to go on friday, maybe I should go Mr Bean & Mr Clappy hands hunting if there are no interesting matches on. I'll take my camera ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,733 Posts
Hehe im sure you will find him them they aint hard to spot...perhaps you shoudl start a convo and taunt him or something.

Lucky bastard getting tickets for friday they were all sol out so im going again tomoz instead.

Speaking of camera, Mr Bean wouldnt leave poor Alicia Molik alone in the autograph booth and kept taking phtoos with or of her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,523 Posts
Dava said:
Hehe im sure you will find him them they aint hard to spot...perhaps you shoudl start a convo and taunt him or something.

Lucky bastard getting tickets for friday they were all sol out so im going again tomoz instead.

Speaking of camera, Mr Bean wouldnt leave poor Alicia Molik alone in the autograph booth and kept taking phtoos with or of her.
I think I'm going to find him and befriend him :p Get a photo of him and Mr Clappy Hands, and post them on here :D lol

I'm going on Friday & Saturday ;) Aren't I lucky :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,733 Posts
OK will do, hopefully Mr Clappy will sport his arab head scarf, they're going to be all the range...I better get one before Wimbledon so i dont look like out of place.
 

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
Joined
·
21,902 Posts
Pdm1987 said:
LOL, I can't wait to go on friday, maybe I should go Mr Bean & Mr Clappy hands hunting if there are no interesting matches on. I'll take my camera ;)
I am not roaming the outside courts looking for a couple of psychos :tape: And you don't have your Friday ticket, yet. Do you :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,523 Posts
!<bloc_party>! said:
I am not roaming the outside courts looking for a couple of psychos :tape: And you don't have your Friday ticket, yet. Do you :p
Oh fine then :p, I'll go roaming around on Saturday then ;) Where they are likely to be on centre court anyway :) Although will Mr Bean be in Eastbourne by then? :( ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Mr Bean will be in Eastbourne :tape:
Now i know who you mean by Mr Clappy........ he really is annoying :help:

yesterday when Mr Bean came along with his tray of food, he decided to sit on the chair rest, with tray on his lap eating, i kept thinking wouldnt it be great for him to lean back :devil:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
forgot this............ right at end of day when the players and people with passes were getting a BBQ.

Mr Bean comes along and waltzes right in and asks "what's this, can i have some" :rolls:
he was promptly given she cold shoulder :tape:

and he was still complaining after........ think he was talking to Roby and her coach :help:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,567 Posts
:haha: oh god too funny Mr Bean managed to get to Laura the otherday and was like taking pics and stuff, she was with the other Americans and they were all just laughing so much,and Mr Clappy Oh my god that Arabian headtowel thing i was laughing so so much,he was sitting with Mr Bean and another freaky person,watching the granville/gullikson dubs clappy at all the wrong times,another thing that had me quietly chuckling to myself was he was drinking a beer or something but everytime he would take a mouthful he would like cringe and have to have some water, now WTF if u dont like beer,dont drink it :haha:

But oh my god there was so many freaks around today :eek: kept me entertained though :lol:
 
21 - 40 of 67 Posts
Top