Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I'm just glad that Venus and Serena got rid of those beads! [email protected] Martina having bangs! Didn't she have bangs at 96 Australian? Anyways not surprised about Monica's hair. She's the "Madonna" of tennis! :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
OMG!

Daniela Hantuchova, you are under arrest!! Get rid of that hat if you are going to wear a black cocktail dress to play in!!
i was taking a drink when I read that and spit all over my keyboard. thanks anton!:fiery:

that is just too funny:p

·
Banned
692 Posts
mwahahaha was it some kind of cocktail u had there. Annas looks good n e day. Hingis allways plain. I like davenports, and emilie loits

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Hingis would look better with bangs. She's worn the pull back look for a long time already. She should really consider wearing her hair longer while she's young. When she gets older, she'll have to cut it.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,019 Posts
Hey, that pic is from a Belgian magazine!
(right corner)
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
654 Posts
I like Martina's long hair, but I think it would look better if she wouldn't pull it back.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Melanie Molitor ought to be arrested for that hair!! :eek:

Patty too! ;)

These Swiss have such terrible hair, Martina seems to be the only one with nice hair.

·
Banned
2,029 Posts
Hey! Is that Anna Aguilera? :p

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
I liked Lina's until she colored it. I just can't fall in love with the color :(

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Venus has always got it goin' on. Looks great in everything she wears. Looks great with any hair-style, except the beads. Serena needs to pay more attention at fashion school or something because that blonde hair has got to go!

Is it me or is Anna starting to look like Donatella Versace in Beige's pic!? The eurotrash tanned skin and the too-too light blonde hair. Use more sunscreen Anna, or stop wearing bronzer!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts