Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To everyone who works out, come and post in here!
:wavey:
I wouldn't call myself a gym rat, but I haven't gone in two days and I already feel weak :eek:

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
Jakeev said:
:lol: Busta-Nut just sets himself up for his foolishness.:lol:
I second that. Love ya Ballbuster:kiss: :rolleyes:

Reactions: esquímaux

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
too bad he doesn't have any balls of his own to bust :tape:

but anyway, back to the subject. Hopefully I'll get my ass to the gym today to do some work on the back and shoulders, but I'm too lazy to walk up there :p

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Jakeev said:
At least he can see his balls when he looks down. What's your excuse?:lol:
Damn!!!!

i got a PICS baby, and plenty of them. And by the way, I can't see my balls when I look down, but I can see my Black DICK!

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
mmcdonald said:
but anyway, back to the subject. Hopefully I'll get my ass to the gym today to do some work on the back and shoulders, but I'm too lazy to walk up there :p
Run up there. You need to connect with someone, because you are lazy. They can help you. All you have to do is ask.

Besides, I already got my pump on.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
mmcdonald said:
well I'm leavin right now, so don't worry bout it ;)
where are you at? It's kinda late to be going to the gym, (but please still go)

didn't your momma just make supper?

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just got back. I always go late. Usually from 9:30 till 11.
I watched the end of Serena's match so I didn't get their till after 10.
Still got a good workout though. Did 12 sets of back work, and about 5 of shoulder work.
I didn't have time to do everything I wanted, but I got in some good push-ups and crunches too.

I'm really feeling it in my left shoulder...but not neccesarily in the good way.

I really love the gym. I feel great (apart from the shoulder). But they have to change the music. They played Dido, Jennifer Lopez, and Celine Dion back to back :tape: :eek: :rolleyes:

btw, I live on the east coast, and my momma lives 800 miles from here, so she's not making me supper unfortunately :sad:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
I go to the gym at least five day a week...I start my wo by running at a 2.0 incline for at 6.0 speed for two miles...On Monday is heavy chest (presses...inclines...flies). Tuesday are shoulders and biceps...I do lighter chest and heavy back on Wed...On thursdays I do a Marathon set...each upper body part (about five different machines fifteen reps none stop not even for a second)...thursday I do my run but other cardio stuff (spinning or whatever) and on Fridays I do arm busters...:D

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cam'ron Giles said:
I go to the gym at least five day a week...I start my wo by running at a 2.0 incline for at 6.0 speed for two miles...On Monday is heavy chest (presses...inclines...flies). Tuesday are shoulders and biceps...I do lighter chest and heavy back on Wed...On thursdays I do a Marathon set...each upper body part (about five different machines fifteen reps none stop not even for a second)...thursday I do my run but other cardio stuff (spinning or whatever) and on Fridays I do arm busters...:D
well I'm still trying to build a foundation, so when I go I stick to 12-15 sets of 12.

today I did back at around 90 pounds, tommorow I'll bench at around 95, then on saturday I'll do arms

After I gain some more definition, I'll try and do something close to what you're doing :)

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
::::anyway::::

McDonald YOU should start every work-out with a complete sit up routine. It warms up the body and allows you to become more flexible through-out your routine. Thereby allowing you to get a more intense sit-up routine in.

Ideally, you should wake up and do them, but I guess that would be asking too much.

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ballbuster said:
most gay bois go to the gym late at night too.
err...yeah

I go at night because that's the only time I have to go. Also, there is hardly anyone there. I try not to go when its too crowded

1 - 20 of 42 Posts