·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I think it is her :lol:
But no other player answers so many questions :unsure:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Now I really don't think it's her because I saw in the GM that someone said that it probably isn't her since she was tweeting at 1 AM in Marbella :tape:
And that Alexandra girl posted her link there :spit:
And the phony Sori said that she didn't have a favorite surface because she likes them all, but I checked her ITF profile and it says that hard is her favorite surface :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Now I really don't think it's her because I saw in the GM that someone said that it probably isn't her since she was tweeting at 1 AM in Marbella :tape:
And that Alexandra girl posted her link there :spit:
And the phony Sori said that she didn't have a favorite surface because she likes them all, but I checked her ITF profile and it says that hard is her favorite surface :lol:
Is her, are a lot of "thanks" there, is her style:lol:. Only Sorana can answer at so many people:D
PS: ITF profile is too old, check WTA profile:p.

·
Registered
11,345 Posts
Hard to tell if it's phony or not... at first glance, there's nothing in her replies that makes me think "Hmmm... only the real Sorana would know or say that", but I don't see anything blatantly fake either. I don't think the fact that she was tweeting at 1 AM one night proves anything (other players have done it too).

Someone should ask her to post a photo of herself holding a sign ("Yes, SoranaCirstea on Twitter is the real deal") as proof. ;)

·
Registered
617 Posts
This is getting funnier and funnier :lol:

As I said in GM, maybe someone who has a twitter account can ask her coach AVG.
After reading all of her messages, I think it's not her
and not because she's twitting close to 1am at a tournament… (So what?!)
I guess I don’t think she's a "twitter person"
And what about this Alexandra something link? Weird :confused:

I hope I'm wrong...

·
Registered
14,471 Posts
Seems genuine to me. Anyway, who knows? I'd like to think it's her. She seems sweet on court and this person on twitter seems sweet too, so I hope it's her. I wonder what she will say after today? Probably congratulate Simona, something nice like that.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts