Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not only for the Aussie Open, but for the entire year! Let's show our support for one of the best players of all times in what might be his last season on tour. I love Goran's draw for the Aussie Open!!!! He should make the quarters at least!!!

Rd. 1 Damm
Rd. 2 Aurthers
Rd. 3 Hrbaty
Rd. 4 Grosjean
QF: Kafelnikov
SF:??
F:??

·
Registered
25,258 Posts
<marquee behavior = alternate> <font size = 5 color = red> Go Goran! </marquee> </font>

·
Registered
32,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will probably see Goran on ESPN 2 at about 3 am! Guess i have to go to sleep early!

·
Registered
32,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Goran won!!!!
4-6 7-5 7-6(4) 6-4

A pretty solid victory over a very tough opponent!

BTW, he served 30 aces and only had 6 double faults

·
Registered
25,258 Posts
<marquee behavior = alternate> <font size = 5 color = orange> Go, Goran, you can do it! </marquee> </font>

·
Registered
32,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He is on Center Court for the night session which means he will be on ESPN tomorrow in the afternoon!!!!

·
Registered
25,258 Posts
Good luck, goran, win win win!!! kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
*breaks down and cries*my goran...noooooooo:sad:
now the mens side is just filled with boring guys

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,053 Posts
Really funny, but when looking at the homepage of WTAworld.com, the title of this thread ( if the post to this thread is the last one in the forum ) is getting cut to "The GO "GOGO" IVAN".. And this title makes a lot more sense for Croatian fans right now..

·
Registered
32,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was in shock when i saw that he lost! Golmard is a good player though and will probably make the quarters now :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts