Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey girl.....come in here and talk to me!:wavey:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what have u been up to?? My sister left for prom an hour ago......I am starting my cottage cleaning tommorow...:rolleyes: blah:rolleyes: ......money is money though!:bounce:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh that's kewl.......yeah I was joking around about how people will be having fun and all at the beach at the cottages after prom, and then there's me.....the person who will be cleaning them!:p

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
haha yeah..is ur sister going to the beach....my knee is swollen..ya know the one that i messed up earlier this year?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is goin to the beach tommorow......my mom said that she can't spend the night at the beach till she is a senior......but I will go when I am a junior......I am a little more trustworthy then she is and my parents know that I am responsible. Oh, you have so many problems with your knee, have u ever gotten it checked out before?? I pulled a hip-flexer yesterday when I went running.....I do that alot.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah.....thanx....almost at 1000! I'll give ya some reputation!:)

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
i'll be going when i'm a junior too..but i don't have to rent a cottage....
:p...maybe you can come to my cottage..with your date..but we get the upstairs bedroom..(there is only one) but there are 5 downstairs...
yeah i have had my knee checked out..that is how i got put on crutches in december....but when i went back...they said your back to normal now....

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well I guess it's not back to normal if it is still hurting! Yeah, that would be kewl (about prom).......you know I will go all out for prom and spend like a ton of money....hehehe!:D

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
yeah..i know..and my prom dress will cost like $75-$125 ...and then i'll get my hair done..i might get a pedicure...but why go to the trouble when you can just get someone at home to do it?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMG, have u seen commercials for the new Eco-Challenge on USA? Hayden Christensen is gonna be one of the people competing and they will be in Fiji and I am so gonna watch it!!!!!:hearts::kiss::lick:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
post # 1000!!! Oh Mandie we will so have dates.....miss best dressed and miss biggest butt........we will have dates!!!:D ;)

dress= $150-$300
hair=$30
nails=$25
pedicure=$10
shoes=$50
makeup=$30
and anything else

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
yeah...hopefully yours won't be most sloppiest dressed and mine won't be..mister grab the butt..(even though it might not be that bad :p )

dang girl you got it all planned out

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey hun I gotta go and get some sleep......I have to be at the office at 9 am so I better be off to bed.....talk to you later.....bye!:wavey::D

1 - 20 of 162 Posts