Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Most Loved Member
11,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I want to thank everyone for their participation in the game, it was a fun few months. :) I'm glad some people liked it enough to stay active.

As you may have noticed, the game is on hiatus for now. There are some things which I wasn't happy with, mainly that some people were getting too strong, and that in turn only made them even stronger. The RPG aspect actually meant that it was really difficult for new players to go deep in a draw. It's more fun if everyone has a good chance to win a tournament.

My original plan was to have lots of events where everyone was equal, but these proved to be really time consuming to create, and that wasn't very motivating for me.

I do think the game has a future, but I have to think about whether it's a good idea to reward longevity with guaranteed wins over new players. When the game is relaunched, as a start there will probably be no more stat point gains from tournaments, and events will be recycled more, something Thomas suggested a while back.

Anyway, I have no idea when the game will be back, but I hope to see you all again when it returns.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,224 Posts
The game was great and unique! I hope it comes back :yeah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts