Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this in my Ace tennis magazine and i was ROTF!!!

DFS Classic, Birmingham
Tales from the tournament

there was a crackin contretemps involving two of the tournaments most regular participants, Pam Shriver and Zina Garrison in 1993

Because of heavy rain their quarter-final was played on an indoor court and the often volatile Shriver became increasingly irritated by the applause and cheers that errupted frm Garrison's support team on several occasions when she made an error. Eventually Shriver lost her temper and blasted two balls against the wall of the court. Shriver lost the match in three sets and hurried off without waiting for a ceremony in which the club was to bestow a lifetime membership upon her.

"She acted like a bitch" said Garrison. "I couldn't believe she didn't receive a warning, especially as she almost hit me with those two balls. she called me 'stupid', and i took that as being racial

tell me again why you other Williams fans care SO MUCH about what this person with an OBVIOUS behaviour problem says about the girls??? ;):p

im not American, and only get her commentary at Wimbledon, but this has really made me dislike her even more ROTF

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Revoke the membership!!!!!!!.. Give it to the black girl who nearly got hit with the balls.....

·
Registered
490 Posts
Such disgraceful behaviour. I fear Pam led Jennifer astray. Jen would never have opened up on me had it not been for someone leading her astray. Poor Jen. I knew it wasn't her fault.

Nasty Spam woman!

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Well I hope the DFS classic does not have to be played indoors when I go.

But Pam is so funny its untrue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts