Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can understand that some of you are mad because the crowd booed your favorite. But when I read hateful comments about the French as a whole, like "what do u expect from them, they're French scums...", I think this is going too far.
I dont know if I should get angry and insult these haters' nation, or ignore it. It just really saddens me.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
weren't you on the board in 2003?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Not everyone thinks that...there will always be a few haters, most posters can distinguish between an irritating crowd and a nation as a whole...just ignore the ones that don't?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
:spit: LOL at the RG crowd not more than 15 000 people on the Chatrier, 10 000 on the Lenglen, far from being all French and if so, just a bench of rich snobs from Neuilly for the huge majority being labelled "The French".

I love the Francophobia in here! Makes me feel very proud to be insulted and honoured for my nationality. Keep it coming! :lol:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Russians are called drunkens and mafia, Americans are called self-centered retards, anything from a Muslim country = terrorism.

Get used to it. It will always happen here.

·
Banned
134 Posts
I can understand that some of you are mad because the crowd booed your favorite. But when I read hateful comments about the French as a whole, like "what do u expect from them, they're French scums...", I think this is going too far.
I dont know if I should get angry and insult these haters' nation, or ignore it. It just really saddens me.

Absolutely spot on!

I couldnt agree with you more. Its pretty damned petty for people to attack a group of people based on a small crowd who were a bit overzealous in there support, or lack of.

I am also a bit confused that some of this criticism comes from americans....whom are no angels themselves and have more problems and have done more damage to this global society we call "earth" than any other society....perhaps ever. Good work! I love hypocrites.:rolleyes: :eek:

And of course the russian mafia....having the audacity to label us rude, when they are in fact in the middle of a war against Gays and Lesbians.....a country that is KNOWN for its violent cities and neo conservative close minded dogmas....

I think people should stop judging FRANCE, esp for things so trivial as a tennis match, and deal with the problems in the OWN FRIKKIN COUTRIES!

Damn, you people are fucked up. France is way more "polite" "nice" and "tolerant" where it matters, and thats respecting individuals for WHO THEY ARE, as people, and not hatting and crucifying them for who they have sex with.....and they call us backwards?

Some people....:eek:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
It just really saddens me.
Just be PROUD of it! :D That's awesome. Nothing like being insulted pathetically by frustrated ignorants! :lol:

I love it. I feel very honoured to be insulted for something i'm so happy about. I haven't fight any war for my country yet but that gives me the opportunity to test how much i'm appreciating people bashing my people so stupidly and be even prouder to be part of it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just came back from Paris a month ago. I loved it and the French people were great. They were very patient in letting me use my poor French and if they corrected my pronunciation I appreciated it and it was never done in a mean way:) I would love to visit other parts of France next time.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,604 Posts
Absolutely spot on!

I couldnt agree with you more. Its pretty damned petty for people to attack a group of people based on a small crowd who were a bit overzealous in there support, or lack of.

I am also a bit confused that some of this criticism comes from americans....whom are no angels themselves and have more problems and have done more damage to this global society we call "earth" than any other society....perhaps ever. Good work! I love hypocrites.:rolleyes: :eek:

And of course the russian mafia....having the audacity to label us rude, when they are in fact in the middle of a war against Gays and Lesbians.....a country that is KNOWN for its violent cities and neo conservative close minded dogmas....

I think people should stop judging FRANCE, esp for things so trivial as a tennis match, and deal with the problems in the OWN FRIKKIN COUTRIES!

Damn, you people are fucked up. France is way more "polite" "nice" and "tolerant" where it matters, and thats respecting individuals for WHO THEY ARE, as people, and not hatting and crucifying them for who they have sex with.....and they call us backwards?

You seem to attack Russia and the US as a group yourself though.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Every country has its idiots.

The problem is that the idiotic, drunken slobs who embarrass their country in France are at Roland Garros.

In the U.S., they're in the White House.

Being, much like Spaghettios, Franco-American, I expect to receive major abuse now.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Absolutely spot on!

What you just said actually makes YOU a hypocrite. You are throwing out more stereotypes than anyone I have ever seen. Calm yourself...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Just came back from Paris a month ago. I loved it and the French people were great. They were very patient in letting me use my poor French and if they corrected my pronunciation I appreciated it and it was never done in a mean way:) i would love to visit other parts of France next time.
I hope you weren't in Neuilly, Auteuil or Passy or in the right side of Paris (16th, 7th etc...)... :tape: They're just a bunch of snobs die-hard Sarkozysts for much of them. And Paris isn't the best city in France to meet great people to say the least. :tape:

·
Registered
52,365 Posts
:spit: LOL at the RG crowd not more than 15 000 people on the Chatrier, 10 000 on the Lenglen, far from being all French and if so, just a bench of rich snobs from Neuilly for the huge majority being labelled "The French".

I love the Francophobia in here! Makes me feel very proud to be insulted and honoured for my nationality. Keep it coming! :lol:
Right, I've been to RG and it's not all French people in the stands.

I don't mind the crowd at all. :lol::tape:

Anyhow, I had a good time there.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,604 Posts
Every country has its idiots.

The problem is that the idiotic, drunken slobs who embarrass their country in France are at Roland Garros.

In the U.S., they're in the White House.

Being, much like Spaghettios, Franco-American, I expect to receive major abuse now.
I think we are getting to the essence here. You find idiots everywhere, just like you find nice people everywhere you go.

·
Banned
134 Posts
Just came back from Paris a month ago. I loved it and the French people were great. They were very patient in letting me use my poor French and if they corrected my pronunciation I appreciated it and it was never done in a mean way:) i would love to visit other parts of France next time.

see, now this is the kind of thing that makes me want to apologise for the many many millions of Americans who are in fact tolerant, smart educated and wise people....

i knew there were some astill left! I for one am praying for your nation, praying you will make the right choice and elect a woman who has a brain, a concience and a moral fibre that goes beyond this rubbish religious crap your idiot senators blab about all the time.

I pray Hillary is elected, she really is the only person that could conceivably enhance your nation....:eek:

of course, the idiots with the bibles will win out, and Canada will be invaded next, im sure....because i find that even when America sees a solution to its problem, it often ignores to embrace that...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
see, now this is the kind of thing that makes me want to apologise for the many many millions of Americans who are in fact tolerant, smart educated and wise people....

i knew there were some astill left! I for one am praying for your nation, praying you will make the right choice and elect a woman who has a brain, a concience and a moral fibre that goes beyond this rubbish religious crap your idiot senators blab about all the time.

I pray Hillary is elected, she really is the only person that could conceivably enhance your nation....:eek:

of course, the idiots with the bibles will win out, and Canada will be invaded next, im sure....because i find that even when America sees a solution to its problem, it often ignores to embrace that...
Please stop getting dangerously OFF TOPIC and generalizing, oversimplifying and stereotyping yourself. :tape:

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts

:haha: So, to whom are you making these prayers for our nation?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts