Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the multimedia Highlights - Day 10 they showed one point from ana they didn't show jelena at all and from novak's match they only showed points he lost :lol: are they envious that the serbs are doing the best?

·
Registered
23,407 Posts
On the news here its different, they only seem to show Jankovic playing here (and then show the rest of the matches and scores on a title page)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah fox has been good showing all the serbs and saying great things about them, also how Australia is playing Serbia in davis cup and it's going to be very hard :)

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Yes the French Open is evil. It makes Americans wake up too early, Russian/Americans play tennis on days they don't feel like playing, and now they show disgust for the inhabitants of the Balkans by omitting them from video clips :mad:

The French Open has violated every UN convention in existence. It's time for the international community to apply pressure to see that this tyrannical tennis tournament is sent to the Hague to be tried for it's countless crimes against humanity :fiery:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Don't worry, Djokovic is becoming the new Kuerten in France.
I think that it has to do with the fact that he has always been presented in a good light during this RG on French TV.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes the French Open is evil. It makes Americans wake up too early, Russian/Americans play tennis on days they don't feel like playing, and now they show disgust for the inhabitants of the Balkans by omitting them from video clips :mad:

The French Open has violated every UN convention in existence. It's time for the international community to apply pressure to see that this tyrannical tennis tournament is sent to the Hague to be tried for it's countless crimes against humanity :fiery:
grow up idiot

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry i must have missed that this was a highly intellectual thread. sorry sexy sydney boy :tape:
don't hate but love :bigwave: I know you can't stand serbia being in the lime light but you really must move on ;)

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
don't hate but love :bigwave: I know you can't stand serbia being in the lime light but you really must move on ;)
yes it kills me that three players i like are doing so well. i have nothing against Serbia - i actually defended it another thread. I'm simply commenting on your flawed assertion that a lack of representation in a video on a website equates with the french tennis federation discriminating against serbs.

·
Art & Futures
20,926 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts