Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...this tournament should be held at night so that we Americans dont have to climb out of bed at 5 or 6am to catch a tennis match...I say they did it on purpose it's an extension of their hatred for America...specifically Black Americans (like they dont know we aint morning people? ) :rolleyes:

·
Art & Futures
20,913 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
for a moment there, i thought this might have been a sincere thread

·
Art & Futures
20,913 Posts

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
:worship:

·
Art & Futures
20,913 Posts

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
...this tournament should be held at night so that we Americans dont have to climb out of bed at 5 or 6am to catch a tennis match...I say they did it on purpose it's an extension of their hatred for America...specifically Black Americans (like they dont know we aint morning people? ) :rolleyes:
:lol:
That's cute. And we wonder why the rest of the world is annoyed by us.

I enjoy waking up early for tennis.
It seems to be the only way I get to Burger King before breakfast is over. :tape:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There you go with your French flag and your French name and you come in my thread and yawn in my face...Typical...when will your hatred end? When will your arrogance end? Why cant the matches start at 7pm EST and go through the night?

:sobbing: Now i'm all forklempt...Tearing up...talk amongst yourselves. :sobbing: I'll give you a topic...Pocket books...it's neither a pocket nor a book...Discuss...:sobbing:

·
Registered
33,068 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's cute. And we wonder why the rest of the world is annoyed by us.

I enjoy waking up early for tennis.
It seems to be the only way I get to Burger King before breakfast is over. :tape:
Well it should be pretty easy for you to get up in the mornings...you usually have something poking you in the back...:tape:

·
26,933 Posts
You got a point there.

On the other hand, the US Open night sessions are as anti-European as it gets!! Put them on at 2 pm US time!! :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
18,049 Posts
What about Australia? All three international GS are late at night for us :eek:

Everything always has to be done to suit the Americans :ras: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Well it should be pretty easy for you to get up in the mornings...you usually have something poking you in the back...:tape:
Sadly it's just usually the remote.
But hey it's better than nothing. :tape:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts