Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone :wavey:

When you have some time, in this thread, please tell Sonic, Aerien, Marcus and myself what you like/dislike about Unique Tennis Tour. You can also voice suggestions, we are excited to hear from you.

MsTracy Austin

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Geisha said:
Tracy, I know I don't play this game, but I'm bored and I was wondering if you've already done win-loss records of the players? I'd like to do them for you...Even just a couple?
You used to play as Coetzer, but then you went MIA. :p

Marcus has done a Heads to Heads for us, but thank you for offering. :D

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
I really like the way you guys run this tour. I thought about asking for a similar scoring format to be used in singles, doubles, mens, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, but then I realized it would be better if the formats remained as they are at the moment, since it makes it easier to differentiate which event is being scored, when quickly glancing over old results.

You guys do an amazing job with all the events you run. I really enjoy the way everything is done. And each time I enter the forum to check results, there is a new result, whether singles, doubles or mens, which is one of the best things about playing all events in UTT. I love checking out scores and results.

:bigclap: for the UTT Administration. :worship:

·
Premium Member
52,840 Posts
I have created a thread on results

will do the rest in a few hours when I get home ok :)

·
HAND SCRAPED
7,145 Posts
I want people to check their rankings every now and then in doubles to make sure I have yours correct. I see an error every now and then and fix it, but it'd be nice to make sure that you have the correct number of points for yourself.

The individual and doubles rankings will be different for some, e.g. Lindsay Davenport. Lindsay has a smaller total in the pairings total, as all her points with Dulko are not present. They are however present in the Individual rankings, and so her total is higher. So don't be confused by that :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts