Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO non tennis needs to be split into two sections one for politics and religion and one free of politics and religion.

because right now most of the threads are about some political issue or another and threads NOT about politics sink quickly and some are rather good!! just IMO

can this be done? do others want this?

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I remember 3-4 years ago when there would only ever be 1-2 political threads on the front page of NT but now every thread becomes politics.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remember 3-4 years ago when there would only ever be 1-2 political threads on the front page of NT but now every thread becomes politics.
I think you can blame samsung and many many many others for that change.

at first its ok to like go in one or two threads and talk politics but it feels like non-tennis IS politics.

do you agree with this change?

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I think you can blame samsung and many many many others for that change.

at first its ok to like go in one or two threads and talk politics but it feels like non-tennis IS politics.

do you agree with this change?
This might be a bit radical, but they could even just put all political discussions in a single thread and people would just talk about multiple political issues (usually USA vs Europe, USA vs China, USA vs Russia, USA vs the Middle East so they're all interlinked anyway :lol: ) in a single thread.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This might be a bit radical, but they could even just put all political discussions in a single thread and people would just talk about multiple political issues (usually USA vs Europe, USA vs China, USA vs Russia, USA vs the Middle East so they're all interlinked anyway :lol: ) in a single thread.
i dont know how people would feel if it was all in ONE thread that might create mutiny and more chaos. (and give samsung a heart attack !! :) :lol: ) that is why i thought its own section might be good

·
HEADBANGER
69,961 Posts
But surely things will cool down after the US election?:)

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But surely things will cool down after the US election?:)
DOUBTFULL!!

did you see what happened after the 2004 elections? that was worse then before! :tape: :help: :tape: :help:

·
***** Emeritus
42,065 Posts
Meh, I hate this. I read the occasional political thread, but I'm sure I'll never go into this political subforum thingy...

:(

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
It's only for a few weeks :hug:.

On the plus side, now there's no distraction from the quality topics on the first page of non-tennis like 'who's your favourite Spice Girl?' and 'what are you eating tonight?'

·
Registered
17,863 Posts

On the plus side, now there's no distraction from the quality topics on the first page of non-tennis like 'who's your favourite Spice Girl?' and 'what are you eating tonight?'
:rolls:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

:worship: just like the good old days of non-tennis!!! :worship: :worship: :worship::lol: :lol: :lol:

·
stubborn procrastinator
109,024 Posts
Meh, I hate this. I read the occasional political thread, but I'm sure I'll never go into this political subforum thingy...

:(
Oh suck it up, Crow. :p Political subforum should stay for good. :p

I preferred the shower thread myself, and I would have thought you give at least an honorary mention to the looks thread. ;)

·
Premium Member
171,140 Posts

Don't forget the POP~KYLIE MINOGUE thread :hearts:.

·
***** Emeritus
42,065 Posts
Yeah but all these quality threads will end up into the chat forum anyway ;)

Mine was posh spice btw :eek: :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts