Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
36,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing all these threads about Justine-Venus matchup (which isn't even sure at all :rollleyes: ) I notice that according to most Williamsfans (not all, I noticed some realistic fans too :eek: ) Justine has 0% chance to beat Venus.

Well she always is the underdog: in the FO semi, in the final, San Diego Final..even Toronto final where Lina seemed to be the favourite for the posters on this board.

So what if Justine beats Venus? Will we get more excuses? She probably cheated then :) Name some excuses they'll make up :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,055 Posts
per4ever said:
Seeing all these threads about Justine-Venus matchup (which isn't even sure at all :rollleyes: ) I notice that according to most Williamsfans (not all, I noticed some realistic fans too :eek: ) Justine has 0% chance to beat Venus.

Well she always is the underdog: in the FO semi, in the final, San Diego Final..even Toronto final where Lina seemed to be the favourite for the posters on this board.

So what if Justine beats Venus? Will we get more excuses? She probably cheated then :)
Sure, she has neither the weapons not the talent to beat Venus without cheating ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,459 Posts
per4ever said:
Seeing all these threads about Justine-Venus matchup (which isn't even sure at all :rollleyes: ) I notice that according to most Williamsfans (not all, I noticed some realistic fans too :eek: ) Justine has 0% chance to beat Venus.

Well she always is the underdog: in the FO semi, in the final, San Diego Final..even Toronto final where Lina seemed to be the favourite for the posters on this board.

So what if Justine beats Venus? Will we get more excuses? She probably cheated then :) Name some excuses they'll make up :D
If Justine does beat Venus, the WS fans will be ridiculed 100 times more than Juju's fans because Venus will be the heavy favorite. Juju's fans won't need excuses because Juju is expected to lose.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
822 Posts
I will have no excuse if Venus loses to Justine.
I didn't think Justine cheated with that left hand when she beat Serena at the FO. Likewise, I will be all complimentary for Justine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lady

·
Miss Verstand
Joined
·
14,936 Posts
lmao that's just a tad exaggerated to say lina was the favourite in the toronto final.

in a venus-justine match-up (IF it were to happen), i give venus 80% to win it.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
2,109 Posts
I don't think Justine has 0% chance.......but if Venus is on form...well thats another story.

No seriously I would be surprised if Justine beat an ON ON Venus....but I wouldn't put it past Justine, the Powermater Intimidator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
689 Posts
Look no one said justine has no chance- damn venus might not even play or might get injured in the first round or in their match-everybody has a chance of winning a match even if it is by defualt- what most williams fans are saying if venus is fit and healthy and on her a game if she meets justine is the semi's than justine has no real chance- quite simple and easy to understand- a fit and healthy venus owns most players apart from serena on hardcourts.....

Soo let me say it again justine will not beat a venus who is healthy and on her A game becuase justines A game on hardcourts does not come close to venus's- FACT....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,221 Posts
Justine cheated by wearing Adidas. Venus could only beat the ugly clothes of Le Coq sportif.

Justine sent Pierre-Yves to seduce Venus and he bribed her to lose.

Justine used telepathy to beat Venus, like she did to read Serena's mind.

Justine brought the rowdy Paris SF crowd with her to support her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: fleemke³

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,238 Posts
Nemesis said:
Justine cheated by wearing Adidas. Venus could only beat the ugly clothes of Le Coq sportif.

Justine sent Pierre-Yves to seduce Venus and he bribed her to lose.

Justine used telepathy to beat Venus, like she did to read Serena's mind.

Justine brought the rowdy Paris SF crowd with her to support her.
mine are better :tape: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,564 Posts
Nemesis said:
Justine cheated by wearing Adidas. Venus could only beat the ugly clothes of Le Coq sportif.

Justine sent Pierre-Yves to seduce Venus and he bribed her to lose.

Justine used telepathy to beat Venus, like she did to read Serena's mind.

Justine brought the rowdy Paris SF crowd with her to support her.

:lol::lol: :worship:

The public was racist.

Justine didn't beat Venus on her best surface, on grass she doesn't have a chance.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
36,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
villa said:
Soo let me say it again justine will not beat a venus who is healthy and on her A game becuase justines A game on hardcourts does not come close to venus's- FACT....
no FACT imo.. we haven't seen the A game of Venus versus the A game of Justine NOW!!!! Venus has always been the better hardcourtplayer without any doubt. I first want to see them play now before claiming Justine's game doesn't come close to venus's. People tend to forget that this Justine is MUCH better then Justine at the beginning of the year or last year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
villa said:
Look no one said justine has no chance- damn venus might not even play or might get injured in the first round or in their match-everybody has a chance of winning a match even if it is by defualt- what most williams fans are saying if venus is fit and healthy and on her a game if she meets justine is the semi's than justine has no real chance- quite simple and easy to understand- a fit and healthy venus owns most players apart from serena on hardcourts.....

Soo let me say it again justine will not beat a venus who is healthy and on her A game becuase justines A game on hardcourts does not come close to venus's- FACT....
This is a very fitting post re. the title of this thread. If Justine beats Venus villa will just say that she wasn't healthy or on her A game..
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top