Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The commentator:Yes, also Serena Williams is applauding the great serve.
Mats Wilander:No, that's not Serena.It could be Zina Garisson.
The commentator:*Embarassed*

:haha:

Anyone else saw it?

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
:lol: :haha: I saw that too. No it was not the woman, it as one of the men. Experiencing dementia perhaps. Serena must be insulted, zina was scrubbed up, but she does not look like Serena.

It was hilarious!!!

·
Registered
17,865 Posts
i remember when serena was playing safarova in miami and one serbian comentator said that venus was playing safina....:tape:,because of the scoreboard willams-saf.....

·
Registered
145 Posts
It was either Simon Reed or Chris Bradnam, either way they're both twats. What he actually said was - 'And even Serena has to applaud her sister on that shot, actually thats not Serena but one of the other sisters from the Williams family.'

To which Mats Wilander replied, 'actually I think that is Zina Garrison Jackson'.

What a joke, is he trying to say all black women look the same? Fucking racist Eurosport scum. Excuse my language, I just hate Chris Bradnam and Simon Reed. Both are sanctimonious, cocky, think they know it all, but actually know fuck-all, pricks.:fiery: My language is just atrocious, apologies again.:tape:

·
Registered
145 Posts
But I really like David Mercer, Sam Smith, John McEnroe and Jo Durie. I'm just adding that to illustrate that I've not got some unexplicable hatred for all tennis commentators. Just a few. :lol:

Reactions: tobi

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Ooops! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great avatar tennismaster8820, not seen that pic of Lucic, she looks amazing!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
But I really like David Mercer, Sam Smith, John McEnroe and Jo Durie. I'm just adding that to illustrate that I've not got some unexplicable hatred for all tennis commentators. Just a few. :lol:
Yeah, I like those commentators as well.
Sam Smith was pretty funny during the French Open coverage today. :)

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
OMG, surely these commentators were around when Zina was playing on tour. Have they forgotten that other black people played the sport before Venus and Serena?

·
Registered
353 Posts
I did see that! It was hilarious...what age is Zena, lol...I do admit when Serena is de-makeuped she is a lil worse for wear but com'on, that was funny. I saw Renae arrive over at the Williams camp to get post match interview and ended up sitting for ages while Vee pondered whether she'd take the second set..

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
It was either Simon Reed or Chris Bradnam, either way they're both twats. What he actually said was - 'And even Serena has to applaud her sister on that shot, actually thats not Serena but one of the other sisters from the Williams family.'

To which Mats Wilander replied, 'actually I think that is Zina Garrison Jackson'.

What a joke, is he trying to say all black women look the same? Fucking racist Eurosport scum. Excuse my language, I just hate Chris Bradnam and Simon Reed. Both are sanctimonious, cocky, think they know it all, but actually know fuck-all, pricks.:fiery: My language is just atrocious, apologies again.:tape:
Racist? if you think that's bad, have a go at Cliff.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts