That suck :(

Good luck then ;)

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,965 Posts
That suck :(

Good luck then ;)
It does indeed. :(

Thanks. ;) It tastes ok to me, but poor mom can't eat it. It's way too spicy for her. Lol. I added all the cream I had and then some milk also, but she still can't eat it. LOL. I got Tikka Masala and Korma. This one was Tikka Masala. So I guess I have to eat it all. I should have left some chicken and vegetables without the sauce, but I added everything. Poor mom. ;)

Kuilli dinner feels like what you order at a desert bar, just lots of chocolate dishes :LOL:
Nah, it's Indian from a jar. ;) I added chicken and vegetables.

·
HEADBANGER
69,333 Posts

Thanks. ;) It tastes ok to me, but poor mom can't eat it. It's way too spicy for her. Lol. I added all the cream I had and then some milk also, but she still can't eat it. LOL. I got Tikka Masala and Korma. This one was Tikka Masala. So I guess I have to eat it all. I should have left some chicken and vegetables without the sauce, but I added everything. Poor mom. ;)

So Your poor Mum is starving? :(

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,965 Posts
Butter Chicken?

love that dish :)
Tikka Masala. I like it.

So Your poor Mum is starving? :(
Nah, she should be able to find something from the fridge. ;) She is watching her series now, so after it ends, I'll see if she wants to try it with less sauce or not. ;)

·
HEADBANGER
69,333 Posts
Tikka Masala. I like it.

Nah, she should be able to find something from the fridge. ;) She is watching her series now, so after it ends, I'll see if she wants to try it with less sauce or not. ;)

Ok ;)

·
HEADBANGER
69,333 Posts
Plus, she should start her diet again. She had too many sweets for her bday. ;) 👼
Sure that's allowed on her birthday? 😇

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,965 Posts
Sure that's allowed on her birthday? 😇
Of course. ;) But her diets only last like 2 days anyway. ;)

I'm sooo full. It was actually really good after adding some cream/milk. There was still spice, but just right for my taste. There is so much left over. Lol. Almost time for mom to try it again. 👼

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
183,120 Posts

You drinking your lunch from a vodka bottle again?
you

You earned it

·
Registered
198,981 Posts
Yes, tikka masala looks tasty esp. homemade or in a restaurant.
Bd, still interested in Chinese breakfast?

·
HEADBANGER
69,333 Posts
Happy Birthday, Karl :)

10761 - 10780 of 10921 Posts