·
HEADBANGER
69,103 Posts

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,531 Posts
I'm good, staying home ;)

How is Kuilliworld? :)

I don't carry around dead drunk girls ;)
Good boy. ;)

Kuilliworld is the same. Nothing new. I'm staying home also. Just 1-2 trips to the store per week.
Luckily, no major effect yet as far as work goes, so I can't spend all my time on my series. 👼

That is very smart of you. Phil should learn. ;)

·
HEADBANGER
69,103 Posts
Good boy. ;)

Kuilliworld is the same. Nothing new. I'm staying home also. Just 1-2 trips to the store per week.
Luckily, no major effect yet as far as work goes, so I can't spend all my time on my series. 👼

That is very smart of you. Phil should learn. ;)
Godd girl :)

No trips to the capital for You in a while then :(

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,531 Posts
Godd girl :)

No trips to the capital for You in a while then :(
👼

Yeah, no trips anywhere. :( I can't risk it because of mom's age and health conditions. Better stay here and be safe. They are still not testing much here, so who knows how many people actually have the virus. In my county, they have only done 91 tests of which 2 are positive. 91 is like nothing.

·
HEADBANGER
69,103 Posts
👼

Yeah, no trips anywhere. :( I can't risk it because of mom's age and health conditions. Better stay here and be safe. They are still not testing much here, so who knows how many people actually have the virus. In my county, they have only done 91 tests of which 2 are positive. 91 is like nothing.
That's nothing at all. Shocking.
We're only 5 mill, but have 2566 confirmed cases. Actuall number probably much higher.

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,531 Posts
That's nothing at all. Shocking.
We're only 5 mill, but have 2566 confirmed cases. Actuall number probably much higher.
Indeed. The whole country has 4809 tests done, 404 positive. Most in and near Tallinn and then the island Saaremaa, where the Milano volleyball club played their games.

·
HEADBANGER
69,103 Posts
Well I never saw the movie
Far too much of a Chick Flick
Actually not much of a chick flick, rather more a typical John Hughes 80's comedy. :)

If You liked his other stuff, Ferris Bueller, Brekfast Club, Uncle Buck, Plains Trains etc, You should see this too :)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
182,609 Posts
Actually not much of a chick flick, rather more a typical John Hughes 80's comedy. :)

If You liked his other stuff, Ferris Bueller, Brekfast Club, Uncle Buck, Plains Trains etc, You should see this too :)
Uncle Buck was okay
Planes, Trains as well

8661 - 8680 of 9316 Posts