Tennis Forum banner

6181 - 6200 of 6407 Posts

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
What is it with American divorcees habit of making trouble for the royals in 2 centuries and in 2 millennia now?

At least Estonia won't be able to wreak trouble on brexit any longer. Brexit troubles are history. Now it's on to Megxit.

·
Registered
46,300 Posts
What is it with American divorcees habit of making trouble for the royals in 2 centuries and in 2 millennia now?

At least Estonia won't be able to wreak trouble on brexit any longer. Brexit troubles are history. Now it's on to Megxit.
I'm thinking the tabloids/paps ruined everything like they killed Diana and, coupled with the realization that Charles is 'slimming down' the 'important' royals, they just don't want as much a part of it anymore. Harry is probably thinking the press will kill Meghan too and ruin his kid(s) lives.

I really like Meghan, btw. I'm all for harmony, even with the royals, but I support her and Harry (as if it matters)

·
Registered
6,873 Posts
I'm thinking the tabloids/paps ruined everything like they killed Diana and, coupled with the realization that Charles is 'slimming down' the 'important' royals, they just don't want as much a part of it anymore. Harry is probably thinking the press will kill Meghan too and ruin his kid(s) lives.

I really like Meghan, btw. I'm all for harmony, even with the royals, but I support her and Harry (as if it matters)
The more the royals live less off the tax payers, the better. ;)

6181 - 6200 of 6407 Posts