·
stubborn procrastinator
107,985 Posts
I'm good, stil nice here.:)

Had a walk in the woods earlier:)

How is Your schedule today?;)
That's good. :D

Rainy and cold here. :(

Very busy. :lol: I'm having food and coffee at the moment and will watch some weightlifting if I still have a stream. Then I need to paint for the second time, but that should go bit faster now than primer and the first coat. :lol: Then I have more catching up to do with today's sports and shows and at some point I need to work also. :eek: :lol:

·
HEADBANGER
69,338 Posts
That's good. :D

Rainy and cold here. :(

Very busy. :lol: I'm having food and coffee at the moment and will watch some weightlifting if I still have a stream. Then I need to paint for the second time, but that should go bit faster now than primer and the first coat. :lol: Then I have more catching up to do with today's sports and shows and at some point I need to work also. :eek: :lol:
Sucks :( :hug::hug:

Busy Kuilli :lol:

No snooker?;)

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,985 Posts
Sucks :( :hug::hug:

Busy Kuilli :lol:

No snooker?;)
Yeah, it's quite depressing. :(

Very busy. :lol: But after the closet is done, I'm taking a short break again before starting with the pantry. :lol: It's similar size to the closet, but it's full of things and mom said some shelves might be fastened to the wall, so I won't be able to remove them, which makes painting and laying the flooring more tricky. I guess I'll see which shelves more and which don't once I take all the things out. But that's all sometimes next week. :lol:

No snooker for me, but maybe mom is watching. :unsure:

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,985 Posts
I went and told mom. She watched in the morning, but she didn't know they show in the afternoon also. Her tv guide doesn't have ES2. ;)

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,985 Posts
@Meelis, was the Estonian guy shown in the weightlifting? I don't see men's B group listed in the tv guide. There is women's B and A and men's A.

·
stubborn procrastinator
107,985 Posts
Never mind, my subscription ended. :( So I need to wait until they are uploaded to Youtube. :yawn:

I guess it will be House Rules and then painting. :lol: I'm bit too full at the moment to paint. :eek: :lol:

·
HEADBANGER
69,338 Posts
I went and told mom. She watched in the morning, but she didn't know they show in the afternoon also. Her tv guide doesn't have ES2. ;)
Ok:)

Afternoon usually start 13:30 my time.:)

1 - 20 of 10988 Posts