Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) While it may not have been an overly exciting match, it was also just the first between these two in a GS final.. As opposed to V&S's 5.

2) Kim obviously tried, just wasn't able to find her rhythm today... As opposed to V&S's, in which neither fulfill their potential because they are "family".

Bottom line, it's hard to compare a first matchup to a match that's already been played five times.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Rocketta said:
Wow, I didn't know that was the first time Kim and Justine played a final?
well..GS final, I wish i could have seen the German Final between Kim and Justine...I think it was much closer

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
LeonHart said:
well..GS final, I wish i could have seen the German Final between Kim and Justine...I think it was much closer
Ohh so they have played each other and know each others game then, hmm?

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
The excuses keep coming. :rolleyes:

Who gives a flying cow anymore?? They, whether it before Venus and Serena before this tournament, or Justine and Kim, got to the finals because they deserved it.

STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF PLAY!!

It really is getting tiresome. Just give me a break. :eek:

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
VeNuS FoReVeR said:
The excuses keep coming. :rolleyes:

Who gives a flying cow anymore?? They, whether it before Venus and Serena before this tournament, or Justine and Kim, got to the finals because they deserved it.

STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE QUALITY OF PLAY!!

It really is getting tiresome. Just give me a break. :eek:
They have to make excuses for the quality of play because when the next Williamsx2 final comes they still want the right to complain without good reason. Its called setting the stage.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
HA HA ROcketta that would be correct.

These people also forgot that when [email protected] first played their first grandslam final that accusations took fold.

Face it KIM took the FALL so Justine could hold up the trophy. It was a bad match and error filled and lopsided. It was a BORING and bad for the game.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
I agree with you DawnMarie,Justlying asked Kim to let her have this one 'for her mom'.Kim being compassionate,said ok.Plus the king and queen promised to lower kim,s taxes,if she would let Justlying win.hahahaha!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
The difference imo is that I enjoy seeing two different players in the finals this time. I'm also excited for a Williams vs non-Williams in Wimbledon.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
vettipooh said:
I agree with you DawnMarie,Justlying asked Kim to let her have this one 'for her mom'.Kim being compassionate,said ok.Plus the king and queen promised to lower kim,s taxes,if she would let Justlying win.hahahaha!
HI leslie!! im enjoying ur cupcakes!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
It was truly a disappointing finals....the girls finals could even top this performance.:eek:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
hehehehehe, too bad I'm out of reps for the day... damn... oh well.

gosh, it was terrible, whether the finalists deserved to be there or not... a bagel in a final is never good, I don't care if it was Venus and Serena, Steffi and Monica or Jennifer and Kim, again. booooooooooooooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Who cares? What's the big deal? If you don't like something...don't watch. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts