Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a long time coming I think? Denisa was highest ranked Czech for a long time, and even though she may not reach the highest ranks of the WTA or other famous Czech players (like Novotna :hearts: ), she is a steady performer and I think that WTAWorld does not give her enough recognition! So here is her forum for news and results ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Denisa has done well at the French Open! She win two rounds and faces sixth seed Myskina in the third :)

R1: def. WC Severine Beltrame FRA 6-4 6-3
R2: def. (29) Petra Mandula HUN 6-2 6-3

:bounce:

·
Registered
39,076 Posts
Denisa, I like your game. Its really powerrful. Just those stupid UE´s.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NEW HAIR COLOUR ALERT

She absolutely could have got at least three sets against Myskina if she would control her UE count. Its so frustrating.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Hell, She lost! and I'd just written Her a great long poem in the Chladkova Appeal, hope it didn't jinx Her!

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
The Chladkova Appeal :D :p

It will never die ;)

She is up against Weingartner in R1 Wimbledon, winnable?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Everybody forget about Denisa?

Denisa lost to Capriati in round one of the USO, but took the first set. Wish she could have gotten a better draw.

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Denisa :sad: but a great performance at the US Open.

She hasn't played since then, until this week! She is playing the Belgian Open Gaz de France thing and beat Arantxa Parra-Santonja in the first round, 61 64! Allez Denisa! :D

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
What is Denisa up to?

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
she was hitting with iveta and martina sucha the other day

·
Banned
254 Posts
Unfortunate that Denisa lost to Schnyder in the Antwerp Tournament. I watched that match and she had a really good attitude and smiled the whole way through

1 - 20 of 39 Posts