Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: I have only seen snippets of her new single "Innocent Eyes" it's gonna be MASSIVE....I think it will be the song she releases to hit the US market...watch out America....Delta's on the way!! :wavey:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
:worship:

She's only had 'Born To Try' and now 'Lost Without You' over here and not only is she hot, but she has a great voice too :D
I KNOW!!! how hot is she? she'd turn me I reckon LOL....I saw an interview on her the other morning....apparently she was an awesome basketball player but gave it up for her career.

Innocent eyes is bizzarre from what I saw...She is in a dressing room, playing the piano...and the music stops and the door opens a bit...someone says "You are on Miss Goodrem"...door shuts and she throws her music papers in the air and plays the piano really quick!! Can't wait to see the whole thing :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
omg, i lovvvvvvvveeeeeeee Delta!! :D :worship:

Lost Without You is like my fav song right now :D She seems like such a lovely girl and her music is beautiful. I have her album, and it lives in my CD player most of the time (except for when Michelle Branch is in there ;) )

Of course, i love her on Neighbours too :D

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Are you shocked that I'm in here Martin? :p

She's brill - and she used to play basketball! ;) Even better!

:worship: Delta :worship:

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
She's great, is her new song good then? On Kazaa it's just the first song from neighbours 'Born To Try' anywhere else i can download it?
:wavey: Iv'e been trying to find it to download as well....It hasn't been released yet, was only filmed a few weeks ago :wavey:

·
30,466 Posts
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
She's great, is her new song good then? On Kazaa it's just the first song from neighbours 'Born To Try' anywhere else i can download it?
i got all her songs from Kazaa, so i don't know where else to get them ;)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
?? Delta doesn't have a song from Neighbours - Born to Try was released here before she even went on Neighbours!

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Martian Stacey said:
i got all her songs from Kazaa, so i don't know where else to get them ;)
Yeah, I've got most of her songs off Kazaa too!

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Martian Martin said:
I'm a little shocked Sarah but not as much as David and Stacey's appearance :p
lol you don't read "come in here" very carefully then! :p STacey and I have talked about Delta a bit in there! :p

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
She cheated on Taj... she's a cheat... oh that's her character.

She's far too tall for my liking, she's pretty but too tall, her neck is too long. Sounds crazy I know but speaking from a shortarse 5 ft 4 perspective she is too lanky.

·
30,466 Posts
inkyfan said:
?? Delta doesn't have a song from Neighbours - Born to Try was released here before she even went on Neighbours!
no it wasn't :confused: i heard it on Neighbours before it was released as a single, i'm sure

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
inkyfan said:
Here in Aus it was written into the script....Patrick heard her practicing...taped it and sent it into a Radio-Station new talent competition (you kinow neighbours lol) (sorry if it hasn't aired where ever people come from)....and for all those that didn't know....Delta was originally one of the 2 Jenny's from Hey-Dad when she was like 7 :eek:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts