Tennis Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
all 3 have been slumping this season but they have been doing it for so long the question is are they slumping, having a let down year (after some sort of breakthrough last year) or is this their normal level of play (in other words is it really a slump or will they remain at this level)?

i hope they are just slumping and i think dokic and bovina are just slumping but eleni although she may be slumping i don't think she will ever become a top top player like bovina and dokic could become. actually i think dokic has to work her game out after dumping the coach because he changed so much of her game. i would like to see her get her old groundies and serve back but come to the net every now and then. but at the moment she has a lot of topspin on her shots. why change her shots? they were so good she just needed to get in more and with her old strokes the approach will be easier because the shot will penetrate more so she would get an easier volley than if she puts topspin on her shots.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.