Tennis Forum banner

261 - 280 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
54,052 Posts
Thanks

Fruhvirtova 1-6 7-5 :)

Pretty outfit on Linda.
Tereza is pretty, but the tattoos look bad ...
Nice crowd in Prostejov :)
So cool to see Petra Kvitova coaching Linda :love:

Tereza wins 6-1 5-7 10-3

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Not many masks on show but fairly spread out crowd. Every match today has gone to champions tie break!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I put notes in the Live Commentary thread. Here's the last post with the stats summary:

Kristyna nets the first point after the changeover, but follows that with ace number five. She loses the next point, but cancels out that mini-break with another net-cord which topples over for match point, and Alexandrova blasts long to give away the match. The final score was 6-0, 4-6, [10-7], in an hour and 12 minutes.

First serves in: KP 42%, EA 59%
Aces: 5-4
Double faults: 3-5
First serve points won: 80%-58%
Second serves won: 47%-32%
Winners: 31-13
Unforced errors: 21-19
Total points won: 68 (57%) - 52 (43%)

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Reactions: faradubii

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Not sure what happened to Petra there. Slow start to go 0-2 down, then roared back to lead 4-3 and had 3 BPs at 0-40 on Marketa’s serve. From there Petra seemed to lose all form and barely won another point. Her movement looked laboured and she did a few crouches - not sure if she was injured but she was giggling with Bara at the changeovers. Marketa mostly played smart but it was either classic Shitra or Injured-tra! Ended very limply despite a very partisan crowd.

·
Registered
144 Posts
nothing, she is literally annoying, has a smug face with arrogant court attitude, comeon'ing all the time vs a kid. she won by simply hitting hard knowing that the opponent is only 14 years old, a kind of yastremka, bouchard alike..zero intelligence. Bartunkova was the real winner. had bartunkova been on the other team, she would have won. can't explain why but linda fits tereza, pliskova's team more! 5 years later i would see linda against bartunkova. double bagel possible! yes she annoyed me as well!

261 - 280 of 307 Posts