Tennis Forum banner

241 - 260 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Tipsport Elite Trophy --- tomorrows matches --- check flashscore.com for starting times in your area
Strycova vs Muchova
Alexandrova vs Vondrousova
Fruhvitova vs Matincova

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #255
Bit sad for Strycova to lose a match like that on a double fault. Muchova won 4-6, 6-4, [10-8].
Too much power from Muchova. Enjoyed the first set as Barbie is one of my favorites, but not the 2nd and 3rd.
The match looked like 2019. No face masks on anyone, no gloves on the ball kids, the players all hugging each other on the players team bench.
The team atmosphere was nice, with a lot of fun during the change of court rest.
They had a very good crowd, with about 80% of the seats filled.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
That Strycova DF at the end was so NID, I had called the second she stepped on the line to hit the first serve :ROFLMAO:

Overall it was a pretty even match. I expected better from Muchova, but she was again very up and down, and the first set especially her level was atrocious for any professional player.
Strycova finishing the match with more winners than Muchova was very surprising, but there was another piece of stat that really raise my eyebrows. At some point through set 2, a FH winners count showed up on the screen, and it was a shocking 14-2 in favour of Strycova

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nice to see a nice crowd and applause after good shots.

Martincova 6-1, 4-5 ahead as i type this against Fruhvitova.

241 - 260 of 307 Posts