·
Registered
170,920 Posts
not much different between #3 and #4 to me. :p

Reactions: Miranda

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Backing into it. Oh, Lena. Still, a personal best.

:woohoo:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMGOMGOMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
515 Posts
venus is a joke.i will no longer support her she has mentally let her sister use her and i am wondering why the heck is venus a tennis player anyway.28 and still letting lil sis control you.you know what i hope the tour tear venus and serena a new one becuase serena is too damn cocky and venus is a mentally unstable midget who only wins when it doesnt have to do with her sister keeping her freaking ranking.sad.really really sad.

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
Does this mean she's capable of winning a slam now? No chokes?

Oh I can't wait for Roland Garros. :D:D

·
Banned
13,295 Posts
About time

Her biggest achievement as pro

From now on I won´t be nervous anymore with her on a tennis court

·
Banned
10,668 Posts
This is actually a big weight off my shoulders too. I REALLY hope Elena feels the same as most of us do.

So exciting. #3!!!!!! Myskina, Safina, and Kuznetsova have been #2, Sharapova's been #1. You can reach up with them too--maybe she can do it, but I'm just glad she finally reached a new career-high after a four plus year long wait.

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
Berlin is not too far away, lots of points to defend for Dinara. :unsure:

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts
venus is a joke.i will no longer support her she has mentally let her sister use her and i am wondering why the heck is venus a tennis player anyway.28 and still letting lil sis control you.you know what i hope the tour tear venus and serena a new one becuase serena is too damn cocky and venus is a mentally unstable midget who only wins when it doesnt have to do with her sister keeping her freaking ranking.sad.really really sad.
Umm, Venus had won 3 of their last 4 meetings, including last year's Wimbledon final? :unsure:

Venus is probably still a tennis player because she's the reigning Wimbledon and YEC champion? :eek:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh finally, i have to join all of you saying that this is a lift off our shoulders. The curse is gone, thx to serena. :lol:

Maybe elena can now stop playing like a mug again and actually play better in the clay season. :eek:

Either way, i'm happy right now! :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
i understand you are angry that venus did not win. but venus is not a joke. so what if venus was not at her best tonite. she is doing better than she did last year. and she can improve her ranking during the clay season. yes, clay isn't her best surface. but she will do her best. venus beat serena in dubai and in doha last year, 2 big tournaments. so venus is not being "used" by serena.

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
With Elena finally breaking the curse its time you all fear her now. :)

No More Curse!
No More Number 4!

·
Registered
17,284 Posts
:woohoo:

About time, Elena..
Now get to number 2 please :angel:

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
I'm not sure its a case of "the" curse, but it certainly is "a" curse.

One curse down. 1,385,028 to go.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
congrats To Elena and her fans! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
no 2 is possible right now...till RG safina and JJ have a lot to defend

Sadly Lena earned nearly no points at two big events.

It all depends on her and Venus;-) (Vera hast a Tier I final to defend, don't think she can close the gap)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts