Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to their concert not knowing what to expect, but it was amazing!!!!! :worship: They're really good live! Andrea talk to the crowd in portuguese which was really nice to hear! Good accent! And they played my favorite song: No Frontiers!!!
It really was a good show!
Hope to see them again!
Come back to Braga Corrs!!!!!

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
The Corrs :worship:

I did see their newest live performance that was somewhere in Europe. It's shown on TV. I always love them when they do accoustic :worship:

And their new album is great too :rocker2:

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
In 1996 I went to a concert of Céline Dion, her "Falling into you" tour. :) The concert was brilliant :worship: and she had a group joininig her which I didn`t know before. They were on stage before Céline Dion did her show. This group was The Corrs. It was a brilliant atmosphere even though they had only been the first act and Céline was the main act. I love their music. :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,786 Posts
I think The Corrs are great, though their new cd is pretty much crap.. It's not as good as their earlier CDs. Not nearly as good.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they're really a great band to see live! Andrea has a great presence on stage! She dances, jumps, runs around the stage and talks a lot to the crowd!
I loved it!

·
Team WTAworld, Destroyer of the Ring
5,336 Posts
hythger said:
I went to their concert not knowing what to expect, but it was amazing!!!!! :worship: They're really good live! Andrea talk to the crowd in portuguese which was really nice to hear! Good accent! And they played my favorite song: No Frontiers!!!
It really was a good show!
Hope to see them again!
Come back to Braga Corrs!!!!!
I recently saw them too, they were great. No Frontiers is a great song, although not originally from them but from Mary Black.

So, I wonder, were did they all meet? :confused:

;)

·
Registered
17,730 Posts
I hope they come out here, but I can't see any details about an Asian Pacific leg of the tour.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts