4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:eek::eek::eek: SOOOO COOOOOOOL :eek::eek::eek:

What do you think?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's for men and I found that on tenniswarehouse...

I'll make an order tomorrow!!

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moya was wearing the blue shoes at the French Open.

Another style...

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The women style..

Daniela and Pierce uses that!

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Nike's 2003 flagship shoe, the Air Zoom Breathe Free is packed with performance technology. The front of the Air Breathe features direct-inject Drag-On material over a mesh upper. The Drag-On and mesh upper combination is designed to produce a ventilated, flexible, durable and supportive upper. For cushioning, the Air Zoom Breathe Free features heel and forefoot Zoom Air units. A TPU midfoot shank increases torsional rigidity for better stability and places the flex point in the correct position.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
it looks pretty cool and btw, the bottom surface of the first shoe looks like my nike water bottle, a combination of the exact same colours, blue and black.... the shoes look pretty okay... but i prefer the adidas one, the shoes that marat and JMG use....

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I wear these:

:eek:
Am I less cool now? :sad:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
the blue one's remind me of a nerf ball but the grey ones are pretty kick ass!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
those shoeas are the ugliest pieces of shit i have ever seen!!!! the blue ones, especially, are horrible and why they were made, i have no clue. the white ones are better, but still very ugly material used. they used plastic it seems, and it gives the shoe one look all the time: UGLY

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
If you go to the Nike site (at least the Euro sites) you can pick your own colors. Amelie had them in a couple of different combos, as did Moya.

I'd dig up the link for you but I'm too lazy :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts