Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
is anyone going to the US Open.. maybe there we can make our next appearance to Daniela??? and maybe ask to see if she liked the cd?

we should get this organized and done..

i'll delete this thread once i have a concrete answer so i dont clog up the forum here... :wavey:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'm toying with the idea. I should go up and see my parents, brothers, and sister, and I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. (Sorry, Pinky: I really DON'T want to kill birdies! :))

It all depends on my work schedule.

..Joe

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well.. gee.. those werent the definitie answers i was looking for... :rolleyes:

if we want to make a reapperance at the US Open we should get organized and see what we wanna give Daniela.. i say nothing to big, not jus yet...

any ideas?

so far seems like joe might be able to do it... i dunno..

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alltennis69 said:
very high likely hood i will go at least once...may be going to a player party this coming Thursday...most of the guys (ATP) players will be there....:) ...unfortunately no Dani :(
wow alltens! thats very cool.. too bad Daniela wont be there! how did you manage to get to the Players Party?! get pics of Marat and JC for me? :angel: :p

now... anyone REALLI going to the Open??

·
I love Jelica!
35,083 Posts
GrahamD said:
Just thinking ahead here and trying to do a bit of pre-planning, is anyone planning on going to either Filderstadt, Zurich or Linz?
Nope, but I will most likely be going to the 2004 adidas International in Sydney :yippee: . If you want to get Daniela a present, I'd like to organise it with time to spare. I personally think that the present should represent Australia in some way. Anyway, I'll start a poll closer to the tournament.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Epigone said:
Nope, but I will most likely be going to the 2004 adidas International in Sydney :yippee: . If you want to get Daniela a present, I'd like to organise it with time to spare. I personally think that the present should represent Australia in some way. Anyway, I'll start a poll closer to the tournament.
OK - reason why I ask is that I've had a really good suggestion for Daniela's next present (can't say too much at the mo as we know Dani has quick shufty through the CP each evening and we don't want to spoil the surprise for her! ;) :p ) . Thing is, it's gonna take a little time to organise so just trying to plan ahead here.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Epigone said:
If you want to get Daniela a present, I'd like to organise it with time to spare. I personally think that the present should represent Australia in some way. Anyway, I'll start a poll closer to the tournament.
Cool! Let's get her a pet Wallaroo!

..Joe

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Have we got anyone in NZ?.....

24 September 2003

Three big name players have been ruled out of competing in January's ASB Tennis Classic in Auckland.

France's Amelie Mauresmo and rising Russian star Maria Sharapova have both signed for a lucrative exhibition event in Hong Kong, the same week as Auckland.

Another Russian, French Open semifinalist Nadia Petrova has indicated she will not be playing here either.

Tournament director Richard Palmer says he is in touch with the two major player agencies Octagon and IMG, and says a number of big names are considering Auckland.

Richard Palmer says the players in contention for Auckland include the likes of one of the Williams sisters, Jennifer Capriati and Daniela Hantuchova.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Eastbourne 2004

After chatting to a few of you recently, it would seem we could be heading for a mass CP gathering at Eastbourne next year. As you know, this is the place to be if you want to get to see our girl close up, talk to her, get her autograph, take lots of pics of her ;), watch her practice, watch her matches and shout loud and proud for her. Oh, and eat lots of strawbs and cream :lick: :p

Hastings Direct have just written to me saying that tickets for next year go on sale this Monday 6th October and that if you book before 31st December, last years prices will be held. A weekly 'all areas' pass costs £99, daily tickets range from £13 to £24 depending on the day. Dates are 14th to 19th June.

The booking line is 00 44 (0) 1323 412000 (that's 01323 412000 for us Brits).

I wouldn't worry about booking early just yet unless you are desparate to get great on court action shots and need a front row seat, but the best place for pics is anywhere other than Centre Court, so don't worry.

So who's going then? :bounce: :woohoo: :yippee: :dance:

:bigwave:

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Graham, you make it sound so special, it sent a tingle down my spine.

I can't see it selling out, so I'll just sit where I like :lol:

I'd do the weekly pass for £99 but I may have an exam that week at some stage so will not be able to book until March/April until I know :eek: Still, I can't see the increment on last year's prices being that significant and to see/speak to Dani it's well-worth it.

You can count me IN, I just don't know whether I'll be there all week or not. Unfortunately, it's an 1100 KM round trip for me, so I can't decide things spontaneously but as long as I'm there for Day 1 or 2, I'll be happy. If all goes well, I'll be there all week and may have cash left over to fly to Lisbon for the Euro 2004 final where Sweden will lift the trophy (and then I'll wake up).

What are your arrangements Graham, i.e. ticket package?
Also, is the £40 hospitality club worth bothering with? Thanks

:wavey:

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Well, I would love to go, of course, and the journey is not all that bad, but its my parents-they are not tennis fans and may be reluctant to allow me to go so far. I'll be 16 then though- I'm legally allowed to move out at that age :p

If I did go however, it would certainly not be for the week- a one day pass would do me :yeah:

I'd love to go, it would be really cool to meet a load of you guys, and to meet the players of course!!! :D

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
As of right now, I guess you can kind of count me in, but I don't know, my parents always change their mind at the very end.
But I will do everything I can so that I can go!!! :bounce:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.