Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a female player that was undefeated in the lower level tournaments (I'm not taking about Serena), I think it was in the ITF or challengers or whatever. Anyways is she still undefeated?

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
selesrules said:
There was a female player that was undefeated in the lower level tournaments (I'm not taking about Serena), I think it was in the ITF or challengers or whatever. Anyways is she still undefeated?
No.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
If you're talking about Sprem she did loose in qualis but Im not sure if she has yet to loose a match on the ITF circuit.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
She won a $10k and three $25ks back to back, then played the qualies of Casablanca and Budapest and lost in both...

Casablanca
Qual 1 K Sprem - A Fusai 6-4 6-0
Qual 2 K Sprem - G Dulko(1) 6-3 6-3
Qual 3 R Kuti Kis - K Sprem 4-6 6-4 6-4

Budapest
Qual 1 K Sprem - M Salerni 7-5 6-2
Qual 2 J Jankovic(8) - K Sprem 6-3 6-3

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Ok people get one thing straight: Sprem was never undefeated this year. As of right now, she is still on a winning streak in Challenger events.

However, prior to her first Challenger tournament win this year, she lost back to back matches to Hana Sromova of the Czech Republic in two prior tournaments.

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
By the way is Karolina still playing in the challengers or is she just going to continue to try and qualify in WTA events? I thought I had read somewhere she would not be competing in the Bol event in the next few weeks.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Sprem is apparently undefeated in this year competition on the ITF circuit with a straight 28 winning match streak and 5 straight titles ofcourse. I believe that is agreat acomplishment by any player whethers its the WTA tour or ITF tour. She is only 19 aswell!! So lets hope this youngster can get some more wins both on the ITF and now on the WTA.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Sprem has had a great year... be nice. Winning 25 straight matches is impressive. Lena did the same in 2000, and look how much she sucks now.

Sprem is gettin' a whoopin' in Fed Cup, though.

UDACHI RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
28 match winning streak people.

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Oopss Karolina's losses to Sromova where at the end of 2002 in her last two matches........need a smiley for sheepish grins hehehe.........sorrrrrrrrrrrrry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts