Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1972 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looks like she’s back to normal training going by these photos - doesn’t exactly look like “gentle practice” so I’d imagine the injury situation is more positive now?
And she's still got nearly a full week before her first match. Unless she somehow aggravates her injury again there is no way she's not playing Wimbledon.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Looks like she’s back to normal training going by these photos - doesn’t exactly look like “gentle practice” so I’d imagine the injury situation is more positive now?
And she's still got nearly a full week before her first match. Unless she somehow aggravates her injury again there is no way she's not playing Wimbledon.
I'm pleased to see there are two photos of her serving. 😃
I would agree with these :)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I hope this image is just her casually putting her hand on her hip, because that's the same side she sprained a couple of weeks ago...
View attachment 220328
Well it looks casually hand on hip, she doesn’t look in pain.
But we don’t know for sure obviously. I’m confident that if she’s not fit she will withdraw. After Rome, she said she doesn't want to play matches while physically limited by injuries anymore. So that would be the right choice if not fit.

but to me it looks casually resting her hand on her hip.

41 - 60 of 1972 Posts