Tennis Forum banner

281 - 297 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #281

The vid above is less than 10 minutes yet details some awful, inhumane conditions. Before any of you lurkers tell me, "Hey, Bruce, this isn't relevant to me; we don't have that sort of fiercely punitive incarceration system in my country," my challenge is to listen again to the last minute of the video, which shows how the UK and Australia are following in the Americans' footsteps.

If THAT's not enough to get your attention, take a look at how censorship has become the order of the day at Facebook and on other social media, which are owned by the same caliber of billion-dollar corporations that run those private prisons in the vid. Are you really naive enough to believe that censorship is as far as it will ever go? Dream on!! Because if your dissenting voice ever becomes a 'threat to national security'(or 'the public welfare'), guess where you're going? Julian Assange has already found out the hard way, and it doesn't matter one bit if your country doesn't have a network of private prisons; they'll just ship your ass to the U.S. or some other player in the global cabal and incarcerate you THERE. As the Assange case has shown us, you don't even have to be guilty of a true crime if you simply annoy the wrong people who have the power to take vengeance upon you:eek:

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #282
https://www.mintpressnews.com/bolivia-latest-successful-us-backed-coup-latin-america/262773/

The article above is from an independent media source, and you are welcomed and encouraged to verify the facts mentioned with an open mind. If you ALLOW common sense to reign, the most plausible explanation of this ugly situation should become relatively clear. This is a painful issue for me to talk about because this has been going on in Latin America for decades, thanks mostly to U.S. imperialist interests. I have a dear friend named Jose' from Honduras who has suffered great sadness when HIS country's popular-elected leader was overthrown by a military coup that was organized and funded by the U.S.' intelligence operatives, and now a vile, U.S.-friendly dictator and narco cartel puppet is in charge there.

Many of you probably didn't know that racism has been a problem among Latinos for a couple of centuries now. Lighter-skinned, even 'white', Latinos from affluent families with closer ties to their European ancestry often treat indigenous, darker-skinned people with the same inhumane disdain that you've seen KKK members show towards blacks in some of the historically-accurate documentaries about U.S. history(though, sad to say, it's not just 'history', apparently). For appearances' sake, wealthy elitists will sometimes seek out dark-skinned thugs with bribe money and promises of positions in the police or military, but that's just a smokescreen to obscure the root issues. Let's just hope that the will of the Bolivian citizenry can somehow overcome the physical power wielded by the jackboots in the military and police force.:help: Viva Evo Morales!!!

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #283

This is a longer video, which is worth watching in its entirety, but I'll 'time-stamp' certain key points below to make the information easier to find for the short-attention-span Twitter/Facebook generation. Let's make one thing crystal clear; I'm not taking any simple-minded contrarian position here, such as: "The Brits and Americans are malicious imperialists so, therefore, anyone they oppose must be a decent leader." However, it must be pointed out that some of the almost-unimaginably despicable despots on the planet have been 100% backed by the U.K. and U.S. IF they voluntarily surrendered assets to those two empires. When leaders refuse to kowtow to such imperialism, the British and American propaganda machines pull baseless accusations of dictatorship straight out of their arses.

Is Bashar al-Assad a dictator AT ALL(let alone a 'brutal' one)? Please weigh the evidence with an open mind. Some key spots:

1:00-2:30 mark--The speaker gives you her background.
5:20-6:20 mark--She details the degree of research that she did.
8:00-9:00 mark--There is debunking of corporate mainstream media(MSM) propaganda about Aleppo and the level of tolerance that existed in Syria(and still does) prior to the Saudi importation of Wahhabist extremists.
16:45-27:00 mark--There is thorough exposure of how repulsive the 'moderate rebels' backed by the U.K. and U.S. truly were. Their vileness was as obvious as Jeffrey Epstein's--maybe MORE--right from the beginning. The MSM is too embarrassed to even use the 'moderate rebels' CIA talking point anymore.
29:30-31:00 mark--You can see how the blackest bribery was employed to recruit thugs for the supposed "people's uprising".
38:50-39:30 mark--This tells you how Assad was framed for the actions of the same terrorists who were fighting against him--first in ignorance by the MSM and,later, willfully so.

Finally, the 47:35-48:35 mark, where you can see a Flemish priest talk about how all the yammering from the MSM about the aforementioned 'popular uprising' was totally false. The citizens of Syria seek improvements in their political system exactly like folks in Denmark, Japan, Morocco, Chile, Canada and New Zealand do, yet there was NEVER any outcry for foreign invasion to "save us from Assad"-- unless you consider Saudi trained-and-imported ISIS terrorists as Syrian citizens. If you don't trust a priest, fair enough, but the independent media--including the speaker--can't find ANYone to support the MSM myth that lots of regular citizens were opposing Assad militarily alongside the terrorists. Having studied the facts, my conclusion is that Assad's only "crime" was in not surrendering to British, American and Israeli geo-political priorities:shrug:

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn-1o-q9oxU&t=3023s

This is a longer video, which is worth watching in its entirety, but I'll 'time-stamp' certain key points below to make the information easier to find for the short-attention-span Twitter/Facebook generation. Let's make one thing crystal clear; I'm not taking any simple-minded contrarian position here, such as: "The Brits and Americans are malicious imperialists so, therefore, anyone they oppose must be a decent leader." However, it must be pointed out that some of the almost-unimaginably despicable despots on the planet have been 100% backed by the U.K. and U.S. IF they voluntarily surrendered assets to those two empires. When leaders refuse to kowtow to such imperialism, the British and American propaganda machines pull baseless accusations of dictatorship straight out of their arses.

Is Bashar al-Assad a dictator AT ALL(let alone a 'brutal' one)? Please weigh the evidence with an open mind. Some key spots:

1:00-2:30 mark--The speaker gives you her background.
5:20-6:20 mark--She details the degree of research that she did.
8:00-9:00 mark--There is debunking of corporate mainstream media(MSM) propaganda about Aleppo and the level of tolerance that existed in Syria(and still does) prior to the Saudi importation of Wahhabist extremists.
16:45-27:00 mark--There is thorough exposure of how repulsive the 'moderate rebels' backed by the U.K. and U.S. truly were. Their vileness was as obvious as Jeffrey Epstein's--maybe MORE--right from the beginning. The MSM is too embarrassed to even use the 'moderate rebels' CIA talking point anymore.
29:30-31:00 mark--You can see how the blackest bribery was employed to recruit thugs for the supposed "people's uprising".
38:50-39:30 mark--This tells you how Assad was framed for the actions of the same terrorists who were fighting against him--first in ignorance by the MSM and,later, willfully so.

Finally, the 47:35-48:35 mark, where you can see a Flemish priest talk about how all the yammering from the MSM about the aforementioned 'popular uprising' was totally false. The citizens of Syria seek improvements in their political system exactly like folks in Denmark, Japan, Morocco, Chile, Canada and New Zealand do, yet there was NEVER any outcry for foreign invasion to "save us from Assad"-- unless you consider Saudi trained-and-imported ISIS terrorists as Syrian citizens. If you don't trust a priest, fair enough, but the independent media--including the speaker--can't find ANYone to support the MSM myth that lots of regular citizens were opposing Assad militarily alongside the terrorists. Having studied the facts, my conclusion is that Assad's only "crime" was in not surrendering to British, American and Israeli geo-political priorities:shrug:
For the record, in case it wasn't mentioned before, I personally know a few people who were immigrants to Syria under Bashar al-Assad's rule, so the facts in the post above were only confirmation of what I'd already known.

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #285

This is a amply compelling video, as is, at just under half an hour, as it describes how children in the U.K. and U.S. who, rightfully, are considered too young to drive a motor vehicle for lack of emotional maturity are, somehow, legally authorized--even ENCOURAGED--to have irreversible sex-change surgeries and take potent, hormone-altering drugs while still in elementary school:eek:.

I could say more about the themes discussed in the vid but it's better if you watch it yourself. What's most alarming is how the self-styled Thought Police have come crashing down on the host. When something is fundamentally true, then you don't need to censor or threaten legal punishment against people who oppose it(You don't have to silence an idiot who insists that nicotine isn't harmful to human bodies), and yet the leaders of the so-called transgender movement are terrified of ANY opposition to what they are preaching. They apparently have so little conviction in their beliefs that they can't tolerate even the most civilized disagreement...and this type of censorship will only get worse without adamant defense of one's rights.

·
Premium Member
13,968 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT21x1NHJVw&fbclid=IwAR3FkNetiq4JAiqvngMQyl_mlYCvdb0BgaIAjsSSuF8NS_sivCHQWcmbCHU

This is a amply compelling video, as is, at just under half an hour, as it describes how children in the U.K. and U.S. who, rightfully, are considered too young to drive a motor vehicle for lack of emotional maturity are, somehow, legally authorized--even ENCOURAGED--to have irreversible sex-change surgeries and take potent, hormone-altering drugs while still in elementary school:eek:.

I could say more about the themes discussed in the vid but it's better if you watch it yourself. What's most alarming is how the self-styled Thought Police have come crashing down on the host. When something is fundamentally true, then you don't need to censor or threaten legal punishment against people who oppose it(You don't have to silence an idiot who insists that nicotine isn't harmful to human bodies), and yet the leaders of the so-called transgender movement are terrified of ANY opposition to what they are preaching. They apparently have so little conviction in their beliefs that they can't tolerate even the most civilized disagreement...and this type of censorship will only get worse without adamant defense of one's rights.
When you know that you can't win an honest debate, you just make it politically incorrect to disagree with you. That way there won't be a debate. That's all this is.

·
Registered
15,636 Posts
Eh, thanks... I guess!?

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #288
It's only a short clip above, and it raises the question as to WHY the corporate mainstream media (MSM) abandoned any serious investigation of the Epstein case. It wasn't merely to protect its big shot friends like Andrew, Prince of Shitheads. What they really don't want folks to find out about is the broader, global pedophile network of which Epstein was a member.

The MSM would have us believe that sexual predators/pedophiles like the deceased former UK PM Ted Heath and U.S. president George H.W. (Daddy)Bush just sort of discreetly covered up their offenses so that nobody knew about their crimes. The reality is that predators are RECRUITED from an early age so that they can be plugged into the system and keep it running as is. When a lieutenant gets caught by being a bit too sloppy, then the generals circle the wagons and get their MSM pawns to pretend that it was just some sickening, isolated case. A classic example is former U.S. congressional Speaker(the 3rd-highest position, below Pres. and VP) Dennis Hastert, who was implicated in sexual abuse as a physical education coach in his early twenties. Apparently, that only EXPEDITED his political career, and he was only prosecuted in the end because his sexual lust for youth was so out of control that he became a liability(yet he still received pathetically-light punishment).

There are so many judges, police chiefs and prosecutors who are either participants(or have been blackmailed into silence) or enablers for the network that none of the heads are ever in legal danger. Only a citizen-initiated investigative council will ever have the capacity to weaken this global network, because its tentacles already have a stranglehold on the judicial system.

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
When you know that you can't win an honest debate, you just make it politically incorrect to disagree with you. That way there won't be a debate. That's all this is.
....And the gutless mods at TF proved that 'tolerance' is nothing but a byword when they blocked the video. If anyone is interested in seeing the banned video, just send me a PM and I'll give you the link.

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #290

This is not a purely American tactic by ANY means; the Romans titillated the flesh of the masses by offering them Coliseum battles to distract them from the cold, hard reality that their lives sucked--sometimes to the extreme. There are surely at least a few dozen governments in the present day who use circus-like sideshows so that their citizens won't notice the TRULY nasty crap the so-called leaders are doing.

This is NOT to deny the strongly-held belief that Trump is contemptible, but if the legislators featured in the clip honestly feel that he is a dangerous abuser of power...then why lavish him with HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars of lethal weaponry to use on civilians of other countries :rolleyes: ?

The video in post #261 on the previous page was also blocked...which is odd since it only addressed the military industrial complex and not any identity politics clique. If anyone needs a link to THAT video then, again, just send me a PM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
....And the gutless mods at TF proved that 'tolerance' is nothing but a byword when they blocked the video. If anyone is interested in seeing the banned video, just send me a PM and I'll give you the link.
When you want to post something, from now on make sure that it's approved by truck drivers in a dress.

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
Most of you have probably never seen that music video from a group that was known more for their political statements than they were for any commercial success. That song came to mind partly because a multi-billionaire named Michael Bloomberg is running for president in the United States. There's nothing that odd about a tycoon running for office, even though Bloomberg is richer than the majority of very-rich folks. What stands out to me is that he owns a news agency with huge global reach that is successful enough to pay its anchors/puppets very healthy salaries.

The Bloomberg team candidly admitted in the very recent past that they would NOT be doing any thorough investigative pieces on their boss' political campaign or personal dealings, which prompted Donald Trump to refuse media accreditation to the Bloomberg News Service, thus denying them direct access to his pressers. Naturally, that infuriated the Bloomberg staffers(and likely Mr. Bloomberg himself), who then issued an absurd, moral grandstanding statement that they would cover their boss' campaign as impartially as everyone else's.

Michael Bloomberg has all the charisma of a clogged chemical toilet, so the odds on his winning the presidency are, arguably, almost negligible. However, his campaign brings to mind Jonathan Pryce's character from the 007 film Tomorrow Never Dies . That is, what happens when malicious globalist elitists not only OWN the media agencies but look to shape and engineer the news? To me, it's not at all improbable that a mogul who's far more charming and well-liked than Bloomberg could, one day, come along to effectively shape reality for viewers and readers all over the world.

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #294

For the 'Christmas episode' of the Lizard Tales thread, we have an inspiring story of how government arrogantly overestimated its power, which led to a legitimate people's uprising that has brought the corrupt element to its knees. May you lurkers enjoy it and have a Happy New Year as well!!!

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #295

This article from 2017 by a conservative outlet is very fair, journalistically, in dealing with the U.S.' DOCUMENTED imperialist agenda in Iran. If anything, it might be a little too gentle in condemning the war hawks who push for conflict, and you could get a much harsher analysis from a more left-wing pacifistic news source.

There's so much I could say about this vile ploy by the U.S. to provoke and then justify all-out war with Iran, but I'll let people draw their own conclusions. My final comment is that if citizens of other nations don't unite in condemnation of U.S.(and, to a SOMEwhat lesser extent, U.K.) imperialism, then the facilitators of the War Machine may begin to feel that nothing is beyond their grasp.

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #296

The proof of the late Dr. Antony Kidman's role as a sexual abuser and major facilitator of a pedophile ring based in Australia is now ironclad. What has NOT been proven is whatever part his famous daughter, actress Nicole Kidman, played. One of Dr. Kidman's victims claims that Nicole used to look on from a short distance away and either laugh or display a mischievous grin as she watched children being abused. Though there may not be any LEGAL consequences for Nicole if those accusations are proven, it would certainly say plenty to suggest that her moral character is despicable.

When I discussed this with a friend, he pointed out that Nicole was still no older than in her early teens when these incidents allegedly occurred, and he also wisely mentioned that Nicole may have been a victim of her own father(this is not AT ALL unusual within elitist families where the patriarch is a raging pedophile) and, thus, inured to the brutality at a young age. If that's true, it would highly explain some of the VERY dark roles Nicole has chosen in her acting career.

The impact of this Aussie pedophile ring goes FAR beyond the possible implications upon Nicole's character so--if the topic interests you--please read the article for a MUCH better perspective than any mainstream corporate news agency could ever offer you.

·
Registered
15,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #297

It remains worth repeating that we don't live in a comic book universe; e.g., if you're a poster who's unfortunate enough to live in a gang-infested area and you see a similarly-clad group fighting with a gang you've already suffered violence from, you don't naively assume that the second group is altruistic and heroic just because they are fighting against 'bad guys'.

In that same vein, even though fossil fuel corporations and others do so much to pollute our planet, we can't afford to assume that every wealthy self-appointed climate change warrior or group has our best interests at heart; in fact, SOME of those elitist wannabe heroes have VERY malicious intentions. Please investigate with open eyes and ears.

281 - 297 of 297 Posts